Chapter 29- Your nails are too hard

The female clerk and the counter person did not hear what Mu Yi Fan shouted. Her attention was on the coming person, and she quickly showed a bright smile. She said, “Miss Rong, I haven’t seen you for a long time.”

The beautiful woman headed up slightly raised her head. The superior look at the clerk one more time: “I want to go to the private room.”

The female clerk was a little embarrassed. She looked at Mu Yi Fan next to her eyes: “This…”

How do you say that the male first customer comes, but the private room is given to someone else who came after his arrival, it does not matter.

The person at the counter said: “This private room was originally reserved for Miss Rong…”

She looked at the beautiful woman and then at Mu Yi Fan, and smiled even more: “I believe that this gentleman will let miss miss her box , sir, are you alright with that?”

Mu Yi Fan nodded silly.

This Miss Rong was very similar to his real sister, Mu Yi Xue. If it was not for the difference in temperament, he would rush to hug him.

The beautiful woman looked at Mu Yi Fan with his gauzed face, and her eyes flashed disgustingly. Then she confidently shuffled her hair and let the female clerk lead the way.

Two women looked behind and showed their dislike in eyes looking at the silly Mu Yi Fan, ridiculed him and said: “A big man going to the Nail Club, he is not abnormal, Ren Yao, he is definetly gay,”

“Look at his face pack with all those gauze, he is definitely a failure when he wanted to become a woman.” The two said that they followed Miss Rong into the private room.

Mu Yi Fan: “…”

I have the worst luck, what do you mean by that.

He gave up the room and turned to the clerk.

The person at the counter saw that Mu Yi Fan was angry and she said quickly: “Sir, although there is no room, we can arrange you to go to the quiet corner and find the best nail manicurist.”

Mu Yi Fan looked at his gray-black nails and calmed his anger and nodded.

The person at the counter called a manicurist to do the nails for Mu Yi Fan.

Mu Yi Fan came the corner seat, he put down a pile of bags, said:. “I have onychomycosis, so I just want to put a nail onto something like an ordinary nail, people do not like seeing my onychomycosis”

The manicurist picked up his hand and looked at it. The fingers were like the pianist’s finger. It was a pity that the nails were black like they were painted by a layer of nail polish: “Mr. your nails are too dark, transparent or too light. Nail polish can’t cover the color of nails at all, and the opaque dark nail polish will be too obvious. Therefore, I suggest that you stick the these same colored nails, which will not be obvious, but also cover the color of your nails. However, if we paint nail polish and put nail clips those are very likely to hurt your nails.”

The role of saying gray nails is to lie to the manicurist, Mu Yi Fan was not afraid of hurting the nails, he directly said: “Put on the nail pieces, yes, my toenails are also onychomysis I can give you a similar color.”

“Okay.” Manicurist first sterilized the hand with soap, Mu Yi Fan washed his hands and disinfected them, then he put it in warm water wash basin to soak the tender skin to make it soft, then used the wet towel to wipe the nails with a cloth. Then, used a small pair of scissors to cut the spurs and use a nail clipper to trim the ideal shape.