Pre-wedding gift

Next morning :

Jae's P. O. V. 

I wiggled in my bed as I felt a small figure beside me snoring lightly. I looked at him as I moved the hairs from his face to adore his beauty. 

"Awe my baby. " I kissed his head lightly as I carefully pulled my hand from under his head and placed a pillow there. 

He whined a little in his sleep as I got off the bed and looked at Kook's bed which belonged to Wook for last night. 

"Where's Wuga? " I asked myself as I looked around and went to the bathroom but couldn't find him. 

I shrugged as I freshened myself up and went to the kitchen only to find it empty. 

"What time is it? Everyone's asleep? " I checked the time and it said 8:30 in the morning. 

Weird

I went to Joonie's room as I knocked it slightly. 

"Come in. " He mumbled as I went inside and his eyes widened for a moment as he hid under the blanket. 

"Joonie- "

"Just go away from here. " He said. 

"I'm sorry Joonie. I know I broke your heart. " I said as I snatched the blanket and saw him all red. 

"Are you okay? " I asked again, confused. 

"Umm...Yeah? " He replied. 

"You're not. Why are you so red? " I asked. 

"I-it's nothing. Just go. " He shooed me, hiding under the blanket again. 

"Something is wrong and I'm not leaving unless you tell me. " I crossed my hand over my chest. 

"It's just.. " He took a deep breath. 

"You just? " 

"It's because I'm embarrassed. I was being a dick yesterday. I am sorry. " He mumbled.

"Hey hey. It's okay. I would've done the same thing if I was there I guess. " I trailed as he shook his head, smiling. 

"No, you wouldn't. You would've taken a wise decision. " He said as he looked at me. 

"No- "

"Good luck with your future. I mean it. Be happy. Live the moments you missed. " He said, dimples coming into my view as he smiled lightly. 

"Thanks. " I mumbled as he held my cheeks and kissed my forehead. 

I closed my eyes as I felt his full lower lip pressed against my forehead, leaving his loving touch there. 

"Hey, I saw that. " Tae shouted from the next bed as he sit up. 

"I thought you were sleeping? " Joonie asked confused. 

"You- You kissing her forehead. " Tae said. 

"It was a good-luck kiss. " Joonie sighed.