| Chapter 71: 5th Year |

"Dad, you didn't have to come" You said looking at your Dad who was walking beside you, hands in his pockets as he looked around while wearing his square sunglasses.

"I want to help my daughter go book shopping plus Arthur said he would show me something that I found very fascinating in the Ministry" Dad said as you nodded. You looking around Diagon Alley seeing everyone was going through stores to get supplies. You smiled softly remembering your first time walking down this path to get your books, wand, robes and other things for Hogwarts. A school you never thought would exist. A fairytale land that was very true and you were caught in the middle of the crossfire for being known with Harry as The Twins who lived.

You and your Dad walked into Flourish and Blotts following the Weasley and Hermione and her parents. Your Dad was talking with the adults as you, the others and Molly went to go get your books.

"Last time, I saw this place crowded was Professor Lockhart" You said looking around the place

"Where is the Professor?" You asked confused

"Obliviated himself in the Chamber of Secrets" Harry explained as he help you carry your books.

"A fraud. Such a shame. He was quite charming" You said as Ron groaned after hearing what you said

"Seriously? Does Malfoy know this obsession you have over Lockhart like Mom?" Ron asked looking at you with disbelief and curiosity.

"I don't know if he knows and I wouldn't call it obsession" You said crossing your arms feeling embarrassed.

"You should see her when she crushes over Steve and Thor" Harry rolls his eyes

"I do not!" You gasped feeling offended. Hermione chuckled

"I crush over Captain America and Thor as well. Have you since how hot he is?" Hermione said hugging her books. Looking at the boys and leaning in giving the impression like she was gossiping with the three of you.

You giggled "I know right" Hermione giggled as well

"Does Malfoy know?" Ron asked again in disbelief

"Do I know what?" The four of you looked behind to see Draco in a black tuxedo. His blonde hair perfectly styled down in a curtain form.

"That Steve Rogers and Thor are the hottest men alive" You said dreamily while giggling with Hermione. Harry sighed in defeat. Draco raised a brow, not taking his other hand that was in his pocket out.

"So, I'm not the hottest man in your eyes?" Draco asked walking forward to you which made you back up. The other three stayed watching. Your back touches the shelfs, you hugged the books in your hand gasping as Draco caged you there. You looked anywhere but him feeling intimidated all of a sudden.

"I asked you a question, Potter"

Draco uses his other hand to hold your chin, softly.

"I think I'm gonna be sick" Ron said running off. Hermione followed worried for the redhead.

"Ehem"

Draco looked up to see your Dad.

"Mr. Stark. Hello, sir" Draco lets go of you backing up.

"Draco" Dad said in a growl grabbing your forearm and pulling you close to him.

"Scaredy cat" You whispered

"Say it loud so I can hear you, Potter" Draco glared to you.

"I said scaredy cat" You said more loudly

"You two confuse me. Make up your mind, will you?" Harry joined

"I swear. I don't know if you hate each other or love each other" Harry said