WHO?

Rose knocked on the door of ATEEZ's apartment. The boys were leaving to go on tour the next day and she had been asked to deliver some things that they had left at the company to their house.

"Noona! Come in, come in. Thank you so much for bringing this."

"You're welcome. I couldn't let my boys travel halfway around the world without everything they need, could I?"

Wooyoung looked through the bag Rose had brought and pulled something out.

"Sannie can't sleep without Shiber."

She smiled in amusement. Sometimes these boys were just too cute.

"Well, we can't have that. You boys need your sleep. Look after yourselves while you're away, okay?"

"We'll try, but you know we're hopeless without you, Noona."

"You flatterer."

"Have you eaten yet? I won't see you for a few months, why don't you stay for dinner? We ordered too much anyway."

"I'm not sure. I don't want to interrupt your last night at home."

"Please, Noona."

"Wooyoung, it's not appropriate."

"Are we not friends, Noona? Is there a rule against eating a meal with a friend?"

"No..."

"So, you'll stay."

The Idol phrased it as a statement rather than a question and Rose had no choice but to follow him as he walked further into the apartment. When they entered the kitchen, she discovered that when Wooyoung had said 'we' he hadn't meant him and his group members.

Sitting at the table were two Idols that she recognised straight away, Changbin and Felix, from Stray Kids.

"Oh, you didn't say you had company already. I should go -"

Rose turned to leave only to bump into someone behind her. She looked up to see Yeonjun from TXT.

"Oops, sorry."

"This house is like a fangirl's dream."

"Are you a fangirl?"

Wooyoung smirked at Changbin's question

"Oh, Noona's definitely a fan."

"Noona? Are you Rose-Noona?"

Rose looked up at Yeonjun with a puzzled expression.

"How did you-?"

"Wooyoung talks about you."

"Oh, dear."

"Hey! I only have nice things to say about you, Noona."

"Yeah, we're jealous. Wooyoung has you, now Yeonjun has his Anna-Noona..."

"I'm happy to share."

Rose's eyes darted over to Wooyoung, wondering if there was a deeper implication to his words.

"Wooyoung!"

The other three boys looked at Rose, wary of how she would react.

"Don't worry. I'm used to his ways by now. But it does make me sad to think that he would just give me out like that. Maybe he doesn't deserve to have me as a Noona."

She put her hand over her heart and shook her head sadly as if she were really upset.

"I agree! Come and sit with us."

Changbin moved over one seat and gestured for Rose to take the now empty seat between him and Felix. As she walked over to them, Felix jumped up and held the seat out for her, pushing it in as she sat down.