I

It was not the first time that Satoru went to such a place. When he was younger he went there almost every weekend with a friend.

For pleasure?

Sometimes it was also one of the few places where he could get his head clean and forget all his responsibilities, even though it was just for less than an hour.

The place was dark, only lit up with a few red LED lights and neon signs. When he walked in, a musty smell crawled up his nose and he scrunched it together. Somehow he had a better memory of it.

The other customers were mostly old men. Their hands were roaming over the young girl's bodies, saying nasty stuff for that they usually would get sued but here it was okay.

Even he felt uncomfortable.

It's not that he couldn't get anyone he wants. Gojo was attractive. He knows that you know that, everybody knows that. But going to a strip club was less complicated than a one-night stand. There was no the-next-morning, no uncomfortable let's-have-breakfast-together or I-would-like-to-get-to-know-you talk.

Here it was just a one-time only.

Usually, when he went to such a place it was just to clear his mind and release the pressure that had built up over time but today he actually had a reason why he was here.

As he walked up to the bar, a tall woman with badly bleached hair greeted him with a smirk.

She wore a cheap pink pair of lingerie and the makeup on her face was dried out.

„Hello, Darling," she spoke and leaned forward on the counter, squishing her fake boobs. „What can I do for you?"

„I'm looking for a girl named Nariko (your stage name)!" he answered and sat down on a bar chair.

„Nariko?" she repeated his request in an appalled voice. „This thing? I promise I am much more fun than she is."

Her wrinkly hands grabbed after his face and pulled him closer, still with a wide grin showing her yellow teeth.

Her breath smelled like eggs and coffee.

„Sorry, but I'm not really interested in old cardboard boxes like you," he answered in the most passive-aggressive voice he had and then smiled. „And now could you please get Nariko for me?"

With a shocked face, the woman behind the counter let go of him and pouted. „Fine, I'll get her for you." With fast steps, she went away and Gojo smirked.

He turned himself around on the bar seat and scanned the club again. The girls that worked here were either just 18 or almost 80, no in-between.

What a weird place, he thought to himself.

After a while, the woman returned with a girl following her.

„Excuse me!" a soft voice spoke. „You asked for me?"

Gojo turned around and tilted his head in surprise. You were prettier than he expected. The purple lingerie set you wore hugged your body perfectly and made your skin glow. The few stretch marks on your thighs and hips showed that you were natural. Scratches and bruises appeared all over your thighs, followed by defined muscles. You were trained but still had some chub. In other words, you were hot. Attractive. Seductive.

Of all the women here, you were the prettiest.

Finally, he could get his eyes off your body and snap up your face. The big lashes you wore made your eyes appear doll-like and the glitter put even more attention to them. If Gojo could see it right you had a scar that went right through your left eyebrow and your eye.

Even though he didn't know you, he still wondered what happened to you and your pretty face.

He smirked.

„I would like to get a lap dance from you, doll."

He suggested and stood up, making the distance between you two smaller.

Doll?

Customers usually give you nicknames. Bunny, princess, baby, sweetheart.

You have heard plenty of them but doll was a new one.

The man that called you that was attractive, even though his white hair was kinda odd. The way he dressed, the black leather jacket, and the black shirt he wore underneath was kinda basic, you thought. And combined with the ripped skinny jeans, he looked like a wannabe bad boy.

But he still had something that made heads turn. There was something that made him addictive.

Was it his confidence? His long, petite fingers that could do torture and pleasure to anyone? The smell of his cologne that already caused a burning heat in your stomach? The mocking, teasing tone in his voice when he spoke? His cockiness that already annoyed you?

You didn't know what it was that made you want him so badly but it drove you crazy!

You were a lot shorter than him. He forced you to look up at him and he down on you. But it was no problem. You knew how you could play with that and use it for your own good.

„You want a lap dance?" you repeated his question and let your fingers slide over his stomach down to his belt. Your fingertips could feel some toned muscles underneath the fabric and you smiled.

„I want a private one," he added and grabbed your chin, forcing you to look up.

You saw yourself in the reflection of his glasses and for a quick moment you questioned yourself again -as so many times you already did before- what you are doing here.

Being a stripper was never an option for you but you had no other idea of how to earn money. You had barely got an education, you had no supporting parents or other family members, so there was no other way.

There were good days and there were bad days. The club you worked at was one of the lower-ranked places in Japan. This means you've never really made the big money but it was enough to survive.

The conditions here were bad. Rats and cockroaches were crawling around the locker rooms, the showers were constantly broken and the stages were way too dangerous to use.

But no one cared.

Everyone who worked here tried to survive. The relationships between the dancers were bad. Snitching, bitching, and sabotaging.

If I don't get the dance, she won't get it either.

You tried to stay out of drama most of the time but it was not always possible. One time another girl spilled "accidentally" water on the floor while you were on stage. She was obviously trying to get you to fall.

And you didn't even want to start ranting about the customers. Most of them are even too old to get a boner.

But you had to do your job, you had to let them touch you, call you names, harass you.

It was no fun but sometimes, only from time to time, you got lucky enough to get young, attractive guys like Gojo. You wondered what must have happened that he especially asked for you.

But now you just tried to make the best out of it and maybe win a new regular customer.

„Uh, I see!" you giggled seductively. „The sir wants a private session." With force, you pulled him closer and pushed his glasses up while your fingers ran through his white hair.

To your surprise, you were greeted by glowing ice-blue eyes. More beautiful than diamonds, the sea and the sky combined. This color pierced your sight and it felt like you would go blind any second.

You would have never expected that someone like him would come to this place and ask for you, especially you. Quickly you tried to remember him but you knew, you would never forget his face if you had already met him.

In your head, a war begins if you just got lucky or if he will cause trouble.

He looked down at you. With the most disgusting smirk you have ever seen.

The mocking tone in his voice went right sharp through your ears.

„Let's have some fun, doll."