57.

MATURE CONTENT

I slowly knocked on the door the next morning and opened it, seeing Romeo awake and in his bed. I sat down beside him without saying any words and just waited for him to say something. "I'm sorry Sienna. I don't know what the fuck I'm doing. Every day I realize how much I look like my fucking dad. I fucked up so many times, I'm sorry. I'll change, I promise. Even if it'll be the death of me. Anything to get you to be mine again."

I ignored his speech and looked at his wound. "Feeling any better?" I asked. "Harper has some skills with a gun, I didn't know that," Romeo said with a small laugh. I didn't reply, I just stayed quiet and didn't know what to say.

"Are you in love with Sean?"

"No."

"Are you in love with me?"

"I don't know."

Romeo sighed and slowly got up, walking over to the side of the bed I was sitting on and sitting down beside me. His eyes were on my bare thighs, rubbing his thumb in between. He put his head on the crook of my neck and whispered in my ear. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm so fucking sorry. I'll tell you as many times you need to hear it."

"You're abusive. I know that's quite normal for men in the mafia, but I don't see you as a man in the mafia. You can't continue doing this to me. You can't tell me that you love me and then the second I do something wrong, you choke me. Do you not get tired of this? Do you not get tired of history repeating itself?" I asked.

He nodded. "I'm sorry."

I leaned in so I was able to whisper in his ear. "Do it one more time, and I'll kill you," I promised. Romeo nodded. "Good. Don't let me see any light of the day if I ever hurt you again." He agreed. I nodded back and connected my lips to his. I got on top of him so we were straddling, but tried not to hurt his wound.

"How many times did he make you finish?" Romeo pulled away and asked, making my stomach turn. "Three times, I think," I whispered. I was hoping he wouldn't get mad or even worse, try to kill Sean for nothing.

"Okay, I'll make sure you'll cum even more this time, more than you ever did with him."

"I don't think—"

"You don't think you can take it? I'll make sure you can." Romeo interrupted as he nodded his head. "I'll make you regret you ever fucked him." He said as he dragged his shirt over his head and threw it to the side. I just stared at him in shock but admired his body too.

"You need me to help you take your clothes off?" Romeo smirked and waited for an answer. "Yes." I quickly responded.

"Yes, what?"

"Yes sir." I obeyed, watching his smirk grow even wider. He carefully got up with me around his waist, holding on to him, as he put me down on the bed so I was laying on my back. "You're such a good girl. My good girl. Not Sean's, not Cillian's, not Antonio's, mine."

He got all of my clothes off as quickly as he could, and when he did I closed my thighs together. Romeo shook his head and spread them apart again. "Why close these pretty thighs together, hm?" He asked.

I bit down on my bottom lip when his finger started touching my clit, then going down to my hole and spreading the wet juices around my pussy. I sucked in a breath and gasped when he put a finger inside of me, then the second one as well. While his two fingers were inside of me, he got on top of me and then took my hair in his fist and pulled my hair back.

"I want to remind you of how good I make you feel... since you've forgotten. You're such a fucking slut, spreading your legs for me as soon as I come close." He smirked and placed a kiss on my lips. "My slut. Of course." I moaned when his fingers hit the right spot. I put my hand on his arm, scratching and squeezing it while crying out the moans.