》14《

"Huh?" Mina let out, as she and Jeongguk shared a look, before looking at the female before them

"Listen Mina-ssi. We just think it's better this way. We think it's best if you specifically start, maybe, training with other females as well. After all, it might help your vocal abilities- and you'll have more females to hang around with."

Mina suddenly felt herself getting slightly annoyed by those words. "....Excuse me, but....What's that supposed to mean?"

Hwayoung, who was the one talking to them, stopped realizing what she said might've sounded wrong. "The point is, it's to help you find the perfect balance between a soft and dreamy concept, and the hip hop concept you're going for. As the only female in the group, you represent the contrasting point- you're the plot twist in the group."

Jeongguk shook his head lightly in disbelief. Even he didn't understand a thing about this matter.

"....B-But....Noona's already the perfect balance herself..." He mumbled, as Hwayoung shook her head.

"No more questions, Jeon, Lee. Starting now, you guys have different schedules. Good day."

  "....It....could've been worse." SeokJin tried to comfort with an awkward smile.

"Actually I think it could be a nice experience for you, Noona- ya know....to get in touch with your more....feminine side." Namjoon added on, as Jeongguk gave him a wide eyed look.

"....So that's what this is about? I'm not....FEMININE enough?!"

Hoseok snorted "Not re-" He was elbowed by SeokJin who gave him a warning look, using his Hyung card for the first time.

"....Look Noona- we barely see you around with any female friends- We're the only ones you hang out with! We think you should have a bit of time away from us too- that's why we requested the agency to-" Namjoon paused his rant, biting his tongue as he realized what he had revealed.

"W-Wait....so....YOU guys were the ones who requested such a thing? You know what? If you were so tired of hanging out around me, you should've said it to my face, instead of doing something without my consent." Mina said calmly, with disappointment clear as the early morning sky.