Chapter 22

All heads shot to her. Mi hi felt nervous and she was there thinking what to do? Should I tell him the truth? If I lie, he will hate me right? She questioned herself.

"Ahh, now only i looked clearly at her clothes" Jin added.

"Wait, that was in my closet, how did it-" Jungkook talked confused while pointing to Mi hi and to him.

"I- I to-ok it f-rom Jungkook O-ppa" Mi hi spoke silently avoiding everyone's gazes while twisting and turning the hoodie sleeves.

"Mi hi, baby the hoodie, It's Suga Hyung's" Jimin slowly whispered making her body froze. But that was in Jungkook oppa's room. She argued with herself.

"He doesn't share his clothes with anyone Mi hi" Jungkook spoke scooting closer to her as he was on the floor.

They can feel Mi hi tensing. She was scared. Will he beat her? Shivers ran down her spine. She looked at Suga, well he was already looking at her.

"I-i am so S-Sorry O-ppa. I'll go change a-and wash it. Please don't h-hit me" her voice cracked. Her breathing was like hiccupping. You can clearly see she was struggling to breathe. Jin threw away his earphones, moving his steps faster towards her.

Jimin and Jungkook didn't know what to do? Why would she think we will hit her? Huh? Not only them....this question roamed around everyone's minds.

"Mi hi... it's fine.. don't be scared. No one's gonna hit you or scold you" Jin said slowly caressing her hair. Suddenly Mi hi was pulled away from Jin. Mi hi instantly panic again, but this was a very warm embrace.

Mi hi quickly looked up to see...Suga!

"I'm sorry Oppa" Mi hi apologized again. Suga flashed a smile and kissed her forehead making her dead froze on spot. The brothers were shocked... beyond shock.

"It's okay princess, you can keep it. And only you can, others can't" Suga said glared at his brothers with narrow eyes, who had wide open mouths. Jin was blinking rapidly at his unbelievable sight.. Actually Jungkook had stolen it from Suga. Suga again smiled warmly at Mi hi. Mi hi was shocked, unsure and happy at the same time. And now it was awkward.

But luckily Jungkook Broke it.

"Hey! Enough, that's my sister." Jungkook came running. He pulled Mi hi away from Suga. He was jealous.

"She's my sister too" Jimin started arguing back.

"No, she's my SISTERRR!" Jungkook screamed the sister word by slightly bending his knees and bending backwards. Yeong gi and Yura Laughed loudly. Everyone was laughing. Literally everyone. This was a happy sight to see. Maids just peeking there head from the kitchen to see this laughing faces. Finally after 13 years.... smiles were visible.

Jimin, Jin, Suga and Jungkook were dragging Mi hi for their sides. Mi hi didn't know what to do but she kept smiling. Suddenly Mi hi came with an Idea..RUN!.

She quickly jerked off from their grips and took off her little feet running as fast as she can. The other four were left dumbfounded. Jin and Jimin laughed. Jungkook ran behind her. Then it hit the other two and both of them started running towards Mi hi.

Mi hi stopped to see back and startled and started running again as she saw them dashing towards her. She laughed and ran again. She was running all over the house. Rest of them were smiling and laughing, even Taehyung was. She ran around the kitchen island but Jungkook came in front.

Mi hi ducked him and ran. Jungkook was looking here and there. How did she even do that?

She ran to the living room. And then ran up the stairs And Boom!, Her leg tripped over a step and was going to fall backwards. She was ready to feel the pain. But no.

She felt big arms wrapping around her body, securing her from falling. She looked up. And it was....

Who do you think it is?

Thank you for reading this. Was this chapter okay?

Vote & comment🍻

love you💜