48 mama verstappen.

Kimi: max? How you doing kid?

Dan: I don't think max is gonna answer when he is upset.

Lando: if he is not answering in ten minutes I'm gonna call him and try to get to him!!

Seb: leave the kid be for now...i think he just wants some peace for now since charles found the need to break his heart...

Charles: i fucked up okay!!! No fucking need to remind me that I'm an asshole sometimes!!!!

Carlos: he doesn't need to engage in any conversations or anything but just a thumbs up for him being alive...

Max: hey guys...sophie here!

Lando: hello mama max!!

George: how is max, mama sophie...👉🏻👈🏻

Max: upset...and really heart broken...but he will be fine...

Charles: do you think i can come over and apologise???👉🏻👈🏻...

Max: don't know if that would be a good idea but only if you come to apologise! I had enough of a heart broken Max!!

Charles: i promise!!

Seb: this time you better be nice to him!!

Kimi: bwoah...or i will cut of you dick!

Charles: 😳

Max: and if i were you Charles, you might want to do a lot more than just apologise this time...

Lando: he's that upset?

Toni: if he wasn't that upset he would have left the cats with charles!!

Nando: max and Charles are like a couple trying to mend their marriage, max taking their kids...

Charles: no need to remind me of the loss of max and our cats!!! I miss Simba and Jaws already enough!!

Max: if you really love max you know what to bring...

Charles: i hope i know him enough to bring the right thing!!

Max: i have faith you do!

Lewis: and remember the threat of kimi! Because I'm making sure he goes through with it!!

Seb: Lew...we all know that kimi will hold that threat!

Charles: okay...😰...

Max: and please charles...don't let the public's opinion stop you from being with the person you love!

Charles: yess sophie...

Two updates on one day!! Must be you guys lucky day!!

(A/N) *QUICK QUESTION!!* would any of you guys be interested in an insta story like with Kimi, Seb, Fernando, Lewis or any others...please let me know in the comments because I'm not really sure if anyone would want that...