5

Seeing that Yu Qian couldn't swallow, Jiang Zheng had a smug smile on the corner of his mouth, "Don't you really think it's abnormal for you to eat on the ground?"

Yu Qian swallowed the cake in her mouth with difficulty, turned her head slightly, and asked seriously, "Isn't it normal for two big boys to be in the same room in the middle of the night?"

Bai Qiming:...

Jiang Zheng: ...

Is this an opponent? Jiang Zheng's eyes became more interested.

Looking at Yu Qian, his eyes were full of inquiry. Before we met, he didn't feel good about Yu Qian.

When Uncle Bai and Aunt Wang held a banquet before, Yu Qian, as her biological daughter, didn't even attend.

In addition, he occasionally heard Aunt Wang's phone call, and the quarrels coming from inside made him dislike this Bai Qiming's stepsister. He was worried that the girl would be troubled when she came.

But now it seems that this person is quite interesting.

Sitting on the sofa and listening to the whole process, Bai Qiming glanced at Yu Qian, and then looked at Jiang Zheng with disgust, "The book is back, you should go back."

The meaning of explanation is self-evident.

"I said Qiming, your sister hasn't chased me away yet, why did you speak up?" Jiang Zheng threw a wink at Bai Qiming and continued, "We used to sleep together a lot, didn't you forget? "

Yu Qian looked at his pretentious appearance, and two big words appeared in her heart: So cheap!

"Go back to me immediately!" Bai Qiming's face turned black, he clenched his fists and restrained and let go.

"Okay, since you brothers and sisters can't see me, I'll just go." Jiang Zheng let go of Bai Bai's hand and stood up leisurely.

Then he looked at Yu Qian again, showing her a playful smile and said, "Sister Yu Qian, then I'll leave first, and come to play with you another day."

Yu Qian lowered her head silently, pretending to touch Bai Bai without answering.

Seeing that one of them was indifferent and the other was ignoring, Jiang Zheng was not embarrassed, and swaggered out of the door of Bai's house.

Without Jiang Zheng in the house, the atmosphere suddenly quieted down. Bai Qiming looked at Yu Qian and felt that he didn't know what to say to this stepsister.

"You..." Bai Qiming's tone paused: "Have an early rest after eating."

Looking at the piece of cake on the ground, Bai Qiming couldn't help but want to call a servant to dispose of it, but he endured it and just added: "Don't eat the bottom one."

Yu Qian: ...

Does she look like she's about to lick the floor?

"Okay, brother Ming, good night, brother Ming." Yu Qian didn't refute, but said good night to Bai Qiming obediently.

Bai Qiming nodded at her and went back to the room.

Yu Qian held her fork and looked at the rest of the cake, but she lost her appetite.

She picked the cream from the cake onto the plate on the ground, then let go of Bai Bai, who couldn't wait to start eating.

After she finished eating in vain, Yu Qian wiped the floor clean with paper to prevent someone from stepping on it and slipping. After finishing everything, she went upstairs to the room and threw herself on the bed, covering her head with the quilt and screaming silently. Knowing that she's not going downstairs tonight is such a bad way to communicate.