9

Jiang Zheng was about to get into his car, but when he looked up, he saw another car next door.

"Yo, it's time to change the car, or refit the car." Jiang Zheng's face was full of interest, "Amin, didn't you say that this car was too exaggerated and never sat in it? Why did you think of this car today. "

"This car has a lot of space and is convenient for three people." Bai Qiming replied succinctly.

"Really..." Jiang Zheng gave him a meaningful smile, then consciously opened the car door and sat in, "There are four seats in the back of this car, so it's not too much to add me."

Bai Qiming silently watched Jiang Zheng enter skillfully, struggled for a while, and then let his behavior go. Anyway, one or two light bulbs were not bad, but one was brighter and the other was darker.

Lin Niannian pulled Yu Qian in as well. Yu Qian leaned on the seat and sighed comfortably. This car is simply too suitable for sleep on the road.

Yu Qian thought about it, and suddenly felt that her eyelids were heavy again.

God knows how difficult it is for her to get up these two days. Each time she had to set three alarm clocks in advance to wake her up. Thinking that such a day would be a year away, Yu Qian wanted to sigh.

"Niannian, I'll go to sleep first, and call me later."

Anyway, it took half an hour to drive to school, and Yu Qian didn't want to waste this opportunity to make up for her sleep.

After speaking, Yu Qian quickly fell asleep.

Jiang Zheng looked at Yu Qian who fell asleep for a second, and had the urge to poke her.

When Lin Niannian saw that Yu Qian said she was going to sleep, she started to play with her mobile phone a little bored. From time to time, I share with Bai Qiming the funny content I see.

Jiang Zheng sat opposite Yu Qian, watching Yu Qian nestled in the seat very well-behaved, the corners of her mouth opened a little unconsciously, and her cheeks were flushed. He always felt itchy in his palms.

In the end, he couldn't hold back, took out his mobile phone, and took a photo of the sleeping face opposite.

Jiang Zheng looked at the photos on his phone and felt a little strange in his heart. When did he become so bored, he would secretly take pictures of girls.

Thinking like this, Jiang Zheng never clicked delete, but turned off his phone and started to sleep.

...

Yu Qian looks well-behaved on the outside, and she also smiles when talking to people. For a time, the people in the first class of Wen had a good impression of this newly transferred classmate.

Especially when they saw that Yu Qian was always serious in class and took notes in every class, everyone felt that their class might have been transferred to a school tyrant.

Unfortunately, this impression was quickly shattered.

On the third day of the transfer, Yu Qian ushered in a critical attack.

Yu Qian held a Chinese test paper with a bewildered expression, her heart was at a loss.

Who can tell her why she was so unlucky, and she met the monthly exam after only three days of transferring!