46: I know you love me

*adjusting microphone*

"Hola mic testing hola hola!" *Mic check*

So guys...First of all, what the crap happened!!

100K?

You're kidding me right? I am honestly shook.

The least I expected was for this book to cross 100K. I didn't even expect it to cross 20K, honestly. 

And this wouldn't have happened if not for you readers! Each and every vote and comment of yours makes my day so much better!!

And a big HI, to all the new readers! I love y'all♡♡

Thank youuu y'all, now go and read the chapter sho sho!

Suhana •

"What are you doing here?" Vikram stepped forward, covering me behind him.

"I told you Vikram...that I would come for her" I witnessed his fingers curling up tightly, clenching his fist.

"You better leave this place, before I come up with 365 different plans to kill you, right now" Words escaped his mouth, with his teeth clenched.

"I am here for Suhana, so can you please...move aside." Vivaan ran his fingers over his hair, unbothered about what he was disrupting. 

"Suhana. We need to talk, please"

Okay. Crap. 

2 seconds. It took him just 2 seconds to change his expression from cocky to an apologetic one.

I fell for this guy? Jokes on me.

I pushed Vikram slightly, as I moved forward and stood beside him.

Let me deal with this myself.

"What do you want to talk about, Vivaan?" I tried my best to sound calm.

"Don't tell me you are enjoying this!" I could hear Vikram whisper to me, annoyed.

"Vikram, will you excuse us!" He narrowed his gaze at him.

"No! He will stay. With me. Here." I grasped my fingers around his arm. Holding on to his hand securely as if my entire life depended on it.

"Okay. Okay. Fine" Vivaan took a deep breath, as he took a step forward.

"Suhana, I have already told you this...I screwed it up back then. In the Airport. Big time. And...I know I am at fault but...I am pretty sure I can do anything to make it right"

Here we go.

"Vivaan how did you know I was here?" I glared at him as realization shook me.

"Was it....Aisha?" I gasped at my own voice as he continued, "I don't need Aisha to tell me about you Suhana, I can find my way to you. Always"