Teasing moments

"Because of me?"

He tilted his head.

"Hmmm-mm... I could never thought of leaving this team. I was really worried when he said that you probably died. I just couldn't accept it.   After the 1st scenario I put all my trust in you. So it just didn't make sense when he said that you probably died, cause I know somewhere out there you're trying to survive."

He was speechless.

"Then, what Sangah said is true? That you insisted that I'm alive?" He asked me

I gave him a chuckle before answering him.

"Yeah, it's not just me. All of us are believing that you're alive. Because if you're not? I shouldn't be in here. Junghyeok might probably forced me to go with him but he didn't. By that slightest move I strongly believe that you were out there. Holding and fighting for your survival. Turns out I'm right!" I grinned. "I wanted to see for myself that you're alive. I don't want Junghyeok to tell me you are. I want to see for myself. I was only given a limited amount of time to prove that you're alive."

"What if I didn't make it in time?" He asked.

"Then, you can guess what happened. You know Junghyeok. I know for a fact that you of all people know him more."

"You know him too. You told me tha-"

"I also thought about that, but we can't say for sure. Junghyeok is unpredictable for me." I smiled at him.

"Y/n... I-I d-"

I laugh a little to stop what he was going to say. Instead of letting him say anything, I gave him the power bank that I found earlier.

"Use it." I nonchalantly said.

"Are you sure? Didn't you found it first?" He ask.

"It's not like I own it. If being honest, we don't really own anything right now. So go ahead, use it."

"I think you're right. We don't really own anything in this ruined world." He said.

"Well, there's one thing you and only you can own." I said.

He looks at me. He gave me a confused look.

I smirked before pointing at myself.

"Me"

He just stared at me for seconds before blushing.

I laughed hard seeing his face.

"You just love teasing me, aren't you?" He said while covering his mouth. As if he was really shock by just what I said.

"Do I?"

"Yes! Even in the past!! You just love teasing me in work!" He exclaimed.

"HAHAHAH is that so? Then, forgive me for teasing you too much." I chuckled.

"I can't help but to think you have a crush on me." He said.

I stop chuckling when I heard what he said. Now it's time for me to blush. He saw my expression and smiled smugly.

"But then you said who wouldn't like me right? Then I put a lot of thinking in it. Is there a possibility that you like me? I could say yes! Wanna know why? You just gave me a permission to own you." He smirked.

Liar! You were so focus on what's happening around us that you didn't have anytime to think about it!

But

Wat da pak! Oiii what does he mean by owning me!!!! He didn't understand what I said!! WAAAHHH!

"It's not like that!! What the hell are you thinking?! If there's anyone that have a crush on someone that'll be you!" I pointed at him!