12

It was the monthly exam that was held once a month again, and Yu Qian's grades had greatly improved, from the fourth-to-last in the original class to the twenty-eighth.

Jingda is stable! Yu Qian was full of confidence in herself.

Just as Yu Qian was cheering for herself, the sports committee member Fang Xue came over with a registration form.

"Qian Qian, next week, our school will hold the autumn sports meeting. Do you want to sign up?"

"I'm not good at sports."

Yu Qian is a little embarrassed. Her sports is really not good. She is tired from running 800 meters. If she goes to the sports meeting, isn't that a gift to other classes?

"Please, you can just choose one, there are still many projects that no one is running for."

Fang Xue looked at Yu Qian with a begging face. Half of the items on her registration form were blank.

Yu Qian would never reject a girl. Under Fang Xue's stalking, she finally chose shot put.

No time-consuming, no effort, just throw the ball out, you can't go wrong.

Yu Qian glanced at it as she filled in her name. Lin Niannian and Bai Qiming participated in the men's and women's relay race, but Jiang Zheng did not participate in anything.

She turned her head and glanced at Jiang Zheng, who was sleeping on the table. She was a little puzzled. Shouldn't Jiang Zheng be very happy to participate in the sports meeting?

After all, he himself is a **** character, plus he is a popular figure on campus and has many fans. How can he be so rare when he is attracting attention?

After thinking about it, Yu Qian didn't ask anything, on the contrary, Lin Niannian knew that she had reported the shot put, and said excitedly that she would come to support her when the time came.

After Jiang Zheng learned from Lin Niannian that Yu Qian had reported the shot put, he mocked mercilessly: "Then sister Qian Qian has to work hard, but don't say that she won't win glory for the class, and let our class become the A laughing stock."

Yu Qian: "Then I signed up anyway, unlike some people who didn't even sign up."

Jiang Zheng: "I'm really sorry. I'm a scorer appointed by the PE teacher, so I can't compete."

Yu Qian: Huh?

Seeing that Yu Qian was speechless by him, Jiang Zheng raised his eyebrows proudly, "Maybe I will be the one to score the shot put team at that time, and I hope that classmate Yu will play better then, don't make me feel embarrassed to even write. Write."

Yu Qian was so annoyed that she didn't want to speak, she turned out the book and carried it on her back, trying to block the noise around her.

Two weeks passed quickly, and the sports meeting officially began.

Yu Qian put on a sports suit and tied her hair into a ball head seriously. Looking at it this way, it seemed that she had seriously prepared for the competition.

At this moment, Yu Qian stood by the track of the men's and women's relay race, cheering for Lin Niannian and Bai Qiming along with the girls in the class.

Lin Niannian was the third one. When she took over the baton, she was behind the other groups. Fortunately, the last one was turned by Bai Qiming.

When Bai Qiming reached the finish line first, Yu Qian couldn't help cheering along with the people around her.