Epilogue

{Aspen's POV}

2 years later.

"Stop looking at me like that."

"Like what, darling?" Arlo asks me softly, his breath fanning my ear.

I look up from my textbook, laying on my bed, perched on my elbows at the boy laying right beside me. His gaze is soft and the corner of his lip quirks up slightly.

"Like that." I whisper.

He suddenly leans in, his lips meeting mine. My eyes flutter closed at the slow and delicate movement. He breaks the kiss though, only to give me peppering kisses all over my face making me laugh at him slightly.

"Who" kiss

"Needs" kiss

"Calculus" kiss

"Anyways?" Kiss

I pull away from the kisses, earning a frown from distracting boy beside me.

"Me and you both." I tell him, earning a groan. "One last assignment and we're done. School will be over, and we graduate."

"I know my love." He replies softly, face planting into the soft blankets of my cloud.

Just before I can look back at my textbook, my door opening catches my attention. My heart beats faster and my eyes widen.

Sorin with a deadly glare is staring right at Arlo.

I quickly shove him off the bed, making a loud thud at his contact with the ground. Arlo yelps, probably both at the shock of my action and the falling.

"H-hey Sorin." I greet him, sitting up in bed with a sheepish smile.

"Arlo." His voice booms through the room, ignoring me.

Arlo jumps to his feet, dusting his hands off. His previously soft gaze has now hardened and he's trying to put up a confident front for Sorin.

"Sorin." He replies.

"Let me explain everything wrong with what just happened." Sorin says, "Number one, the door was closed. Number two, laying together in the same bed. Number three, the five feet of space we had discussed was clearly not held. Can you give me one good reason why I should not throw you off that balcony?"

"Because my face would be ugly for graduation tomorrow?" Arlo replies.

"It's already ugly, it might just fix you up." Sorin retorts.

"Sorin." I gasp at him.

"I'm sorry Aspen but you picked a very ugly boy to love."

"Hey!" Arlo snaps, earning a glare from Sorin.

"You're asking me to shoot you again, boy."

"No, not again." Arlo rushes out, "Look, Sorin I'm sorry. We're just doing work." Arlo picks up the textbook, showing it to Sorin. "Nothing more."

"You." Sorin points at Arlo, "Sit at the desk." Arlo nods and walks over to my rolley chair, sitting down without looking away from Sorin. "This door will stay open and if I come back and anything is different, I'm going to kick him out, off the balcony."

"Understood." I nod my head at Sorin's words.

With one final glare at Arlo, Sorin walks away, leaving the door wide open. I look back at Arlo with a sheepish smile and he looks at me, slightly panicked.

"Your brothers are crazy." Arlo shakes his head.

"What else is new?" I look down at my textbook, making a few final adjustments to my paper.