17

——In the room——

Yu Qian sat in front of the desk and worked on the test paper with concentration. After a long time, one test paper was finally finished.

Yu Qian put down the pen, exhaled, stretched, and planned to go down to play with the dog to relieve her fatigue.

"Black and white." Yu Qian called the dog as she went downstairs.

A figure with black and white patterns quickly appeared in Yu Qian's line of sight, lovingly rubbing her head against Yu Qian's calf.

"Goodbye for nothing—" Yu Qian reached out and touched the dog's head, and led it down.

"Hei Hei, Hei Hei..." Yu Qian called out a few times, but still no Hei Hei appeared.

"It's weird, where did you go?" Yu Qian was a little puzzled. On weekdays, black and white were more clingy than white and white. When she saw someone, she would automatically lie on the ground and open her belly.

Yu Qian searched everywhere, and finally found Hei Hei, who was squatting in the corner, autistic, next to the garage.

As soon as Yu Qian saw it, she found blood on the corner of its mouth. She was so frightened that she thought it had gone to another dog to bite. After checking for a long time, she didn't find any wounds on its body. It took Yu Qian a long time to find out that it was black. Teeth blackened.

Seeing Hei Hei, who was autistic because of the tooth loss, Yu Qian reached out and hugged it in her arms, and said softly, "It's alright, it's just one tooth that's lost, and there will be other teeth that will fall out after a while. "

Huh, that statement doesn't seem right.

Seeing Hei Hei who was still whimpering, even wagging her tail weakly, Yu Qian hurriedly changed her words: "When your teeth grow back, you'll be able to eat more, and then I'll buy you chicken legs, Buy duck necks and big bones, okay?"

Yu Qian continued to draw the pie for the dog, but while she was talking, she said that she was hungry.

Thinking that she hadn't eaten duck neck for a long time, Yu Qian put down her dog decisively, took out her mobile phone, and ordered a takeaway for herself, including spicy duck neck, duck intestines, lotus root slices, and potatoes.

After ordering takeout, Yu Qian happily played with the two dogs outside.

Jiang Zheng, who had just taken a shower, heard the faint voice downstairs, walked to the window, and when he lowered his head, he saw a scene of a man and two dogs chasing and fighting.

Jiang Zheng's eyes were printed with the stern back of the package, with a smile on the corner of his mouth, he put on his clothes and went out.

——

"Dear, remember to give a five-star praise!"

The delivery boy was talking to Yu Qian, but his eyes stayed on the mansion behind her. This is the first time he has received an order here.

"Thank you." Yu Qian took the fragrant duck neck from her little brother, and her saliva started to secrete unconsciously.

He was impatiently planning to go into the house by himself while watching the drama and eating, when he heard the familiar ridicule behind him: "I'm so lucky, I'll have snacks as soon as I come out."

"Let's go, I'll eat with you."

I'm out of luck! ! Holding the duck's neck, Yu Qian looked at the cheeky Jiang Zheng with ten thousand reluctance in her heart.