22

When you work hard, time always flies very fast.

Yu Qian felt that she had not yet come out of the atmosphere of the Spring Festival. In a blink of an eye, half of the second semester of high school was over.

It's the weekend again, and Yu Qian plans to relax. So a man rode a bicycle and rode all the way to a park.

In the end, Yu Qian parked her bicycle beside the artificial lake. She walked to the lake and sat down, wearing a Bluetooth headset and chatting with Wang Jiajia and the others.

Fang Yan: "Qian Qian, do you still remember Zhang Qiang? He has become famous recently."

"Zhang Qiang stole his father's private money, was caught and beaten by his father on the spot, and was bumped into by his mother when he came back and beaten both their father and son. The scream was worse than the scream of killing a pig. , he hasn't come to class for a whole week."

Fang Yan was overjoyed on the other end of the phone, and mercilessly laughed at Zhang Qiang's tragic appearance.

The three of them kept telling Yu Qian the funny things that happened recently. The college entrance examination was coming, and they all wanted Yu Qian to relax a little.

Yu Qian was amused by the three of them, and she burst into tears.

Suddenly Yu Qian felt someone tap her on the shoulder, she turned her head and saw that it was an aunt.

"What's wrong with Auntie?" Yu Qian turned her head, and there were still tears of laughter in the corners of her eyes.

The aunt's expression was a little hesitant, and she said cautiously: "Little girl, it's too dangerous to sit here, you should get up quickly."

Yu Qian looked around inexplicably. Although she stretched her feet outside, the place to sit is absolutely safe.

"Thank you auntie, I'll sit down for a while and leave." Yu Qian thanked her aunt, and then ignored it.

Yu Qian started chatting with her friends again. She felt that her snot was about to be laughed out of her nose, so she hurriedly reached out to find paper in her pocket.

When she reached for the paper, her little finger accidentally caught on the mobile phone rope, and the mobile phone was taken out all at once.

Seeing that the phone was about to fall, Yu Qian frantically reached out to pick it up. Unexpectedly, the phone was picked up, but she herself also entered the water.

Until she sat at the police station, Yu Qian didn't realize what happened.

"I said, I really don't want to commit suicide." Yu Qian sat on the chair, looking aggrievedly at the police elder sister who kept advising her.

She fell into the water, but couldn't swim, and when she was struggling in the water, she felt someone lift her up.

She was rescued with great difficulty, and just as she was about to express her gratitude to the kind people, she heard a familiar voice say, "Comrade police officer, let me just say that this little girl can't think of it."

"Why do you want to commit suicide at such a young age?"

Without waiting for Yu Qian to explain, the police took her back to the police station and planned to do ideological education for her.

"Sister Police, I really didn't want to commit suicide. I was sitting there chatting with my friends. The phone slipped off. I accidentally dropped it in order to get it." Yu Qian tried to make the police lady on the opposite side see her clearly. sincerity.

Policeman: "Then why did Auntie say you were talking to yourself, crying and laughing."

Yu Qian: "I'm wearing a bluetooth headset." It was just that her hair was down, so she just couldn't see it.

Policeman: "What about your earphones?"

Yu Qian: "..." I fell into the water, woo woo.

No matter how Yu Qian argued, the police lady looked at her with a look of "I can't think of it anymore".

Yu Qian listened to the ideological education class for more than 20 minutes in a row, and for the Nth time she swore that she would never think about it again, and she would study hard and improve every day, and the police lady just let her go.

but...

Why do you want to go back and wait for your family to pick it up?

Yu Qian looked at the upright young lady, and her heart burst into tears. Does she dare to ask her mother to lead her? That didn't even scare her mother from being sick.

As for the others...the only one who could remember her phone number and who might come to pick her up.

-Jiang Family-

Jiang Zheng was sitting in the yard bored and playing with his mobile phone in the sun, when the incoming call suddenly appeared. He frowned at the unfamiliar landline number, and after the bell rang three times, he still answered it.

Jiang Zheng: "Hello."

Policeman: "Hello, are you Jiang Zheng?"

Jiang Zheng: "It's me."

Policeman: "Your sister fell into the water and was rescued. Now she is at the Jinjiang Road Police..."

Jiang Zheng: "Is she dead? If she is not dead, please help me to press her down again, so that no one will fight with me for the family property."

After Jiang Zheng finished speaking, he hung up the phone neatly. These days, the liar is not doing his homework well, he is only a younger brother, a younger sister.

Jiang Zheng glanced at Lego's younger brother not far away from him, and sneered.

-

The phone was hung up, and the little policeman on the line looked at Yu Qian suspiciously.

Yu Qian, who was listening to the whole process, wanted to cry but had no tears, so she could only forcefully explain: "He is my stepfather's son."

One identity, and then contacting what was said on the phone just now, the policeman instantly made up a big infighting scene between the rich and powerful, and he showed Yu Qian a sympathetic look.

Yu Qian smiled reluctantly and said, "Why don't you trouble the little brother to call him again and tell him that my name is Yu Qian. He doesn't dare to ignore me."

Yu Qian felt a little guilty about what she said, and prayed in her heart that Jiang Zheng must answer the phone.

-

Jiang Zheng looked at the phone call again and felt very upset. Are all liars so arrogant?

He connected angrily, and was about to scold when he heard the other person say, "May I ask if your sister's name is Yu Qian, wearing a yellow knitted skirt..."

Yu Qian! She was indeed wearing a yellow dress when she went out today. When he saw it upstairs, he wanted to praise her for being beautiful.

How did she fall into the water? Why are you at the police station now?

Jiang Zheng panicked, got up abruptly, grabbed the car keys and ran out.

-

Finally got in touch, both Yu Qian and the policeman were relieved.

Half an hour later, a Bugatti stopped at the gate of the police station, causing a discussion among the police.

Jiang Zheng ran out of the driver's seat and went straight to the police station.

"Yu Qian!" Jiang Zheng shouted as soon as he entered the door.

Hearing the cry, Yu Qian hurriedly got up and waved to the door.

Jiang Zheng was relieved to see that Yu Qian was in good spirits although she was a little embarrassed.