24

August 6th is Jiang Zheng's birthday. He is 18 years old.

Yu Qian's birthday is on January 23, and she just turned 17 before the new year.

Eighteen is a special age, it represents the transition from a minor to an adult, and can finally take criminal responsibility!

For the wealthy family, when their children come of age, they need to hold a big event. Lin Niannian and Bai Qiming's 18-year-old coming-of-age ceremony was a banquet, and Jiang Zheng, the eldest son of the Jiang family, was no exception.

Yu Qian is now completely relaxed, and she is also very interested in the upcoming birthday party of Jiang Zheng.

For Jiang Zheng's birthday, she also thought about what would be more suitable for him. To this end, Yu Qian also asked Wang Jiajia for advice.

Wang Jiajia and several others also had their brains open, ranging from computer keyboards to small razors and ashtrays. Wang Yan even proposed to send a belt, but Yu Qian firmly refused.

After thinking for a long time, Yu Qian hesitated between shoes and wallet, and finally chose to send shoes. After all, now that she has a mobile phone to pay, she has less time to bring her wallet.

So... Yu Qian spent more than 30,000 yuan to buy a pair of shoes of that brand that Jiang Zheng often wears.

When the payment was made, Yu Qian's heart was bleeding. Although she is not poor in money, she never thought that she would spend more than 30,000 yuan on a pair of shoes.

...

On Jiang Zheng's birthday, Yu Qian handed him the shoes. Jiang Zheng took it with a face full of surprise. Although he wanted to open it immediately, considering that he was still receiving guests, he had to put the gift back in the room first.

Yu Qian was dragged by Lin Niannian to eat a small cake. Looking at the elites from all walks of life in suits and leather shoes, Yu Qian secretly stunned. This is the scene of the capitalist party.

Jiang Zheng put down his shoes and immediately came down. At a glance, he saw Yu Qian standing at the dining table. He strode over and was about to talk to Yu Qian, but a sudden female voice interrupted him.

"Brother Jiang Zheng, happy birthday." A long bright and lovely girl wearing a light blue dress said to Jiang Zheng with a sweet voice.

Jiang Zheng turned his head to see the person who came, and frowned, but on this occasion today, he couldn't act too much, so he could only politely say: "Thank you."

The girl didn't care about Jiang Zheng's indifference at all, and took two more steps forward, her arm was about to come up to hold Jiang Zheng and said, "Brother Jiang Zheng, I haven't seen you for a long time, why don't you talk to me."

Jiang Zheng took a step back, avoiding the girl's hand and said, "Sorry, I'm busy right now."

Yu Qian looked at the scene in front of her with curiosity. Lin Niannian quietly moved to her ear and said, "This girl's name is Su Qi. She is the daughter of a partner of the Jiang family. She always pestered Jiang Zheng before. The family moved to Nanshi two years ago."

Yu Qian was stunned, no wonder she hadn't seen it before.

Jiang Zheng was annoyed by Su Qi, and now his mind is full of "Brother Jiang Zheng", he said impatiently: "I said Su Qi, I told you before, don't call me brother, I don't have a sister. , your brother all day long, I don't know, I thought you were going to lay eggs."