26

Yu Qian pursed her lips, the air pressure around her body was a little low, and those things she tried so hard to forget, with the appearance of these aunts, reappeared in her mind.

Yu Qian can remember very early, and even now she still has a slight impression of her father who died when she was three years old.

But what she remembers more clearly is the gossip that the aunts have been talking about since she was a child...

Yu Qian led Jiang Zheng and the three of them through several alleys in silence all the way to the front of a three-story house.

She pushed open the big iron gate very naturally, and before she walked into the yard, an old woman with half-white hair came out. She saw Yu Qian and smiled in surprise, her face full of folds.

"Grandma." Yu Qian called out with a smile.

"Xiaoqian is back? Come into the house, come in, milk has prepared something delicious for you."

Grandma Yu Qian walked over quickly, and dragged Yu Qian into the house with a pair of wrinkled hands. As she spoke, she didn't forget to greet Jiang Zheng and the others, "These are your friends, so you're all hungry."

Then, Grandma Yu Qian called into the house again: "Xiaohui, Xiaozhi, your sister is back, come out soon."

Not long after Yu Qian's grandmother called, there was the sound of going downstairs in the house, and soon a man and a woman appeared in front of Yu Qian.

"Sister, are you back?"

"Sister, you came back very early. Grandpa just went out and said he would buy braised beef for you and let you come back for dinner at night."

The two boys and girls who seemed to be only fourteen or fifteen years old looked at Yu Qian with bright eyes, you said one sentence to another.

Yu Qian was pulled by her grandmother, her cousins ​​and cousins ​​walked into the house, and Jiang Zheng followed her into the house.

As soon as she entered the house, Grandma Yu Qian was busy looking for food for her.

Jiang Zheng looked inside the house, and then looked at Yu Qian, who became cheerful again after entering the house, full of doubts.

Lin Niannian had never been to the town, and was very curious about everything around him, while Bai Qiming sat next to Lin Niannian very calmly.

Grandma Yu Qian took out a lot of fruit snacks, and asked Yu Qian to eat first to satisfy their hunger. She went to cook. Yu Qian wanted to help, but she refused.

Not long after, Yu Qian's grandfather also came back with the braised beef, along with Yu Qian's second uncle and second aunt. They were reported by Yuhui and directly closed the supermarket door.

Second Aunt Yu Qian didn't say a few words, and rushed to the back kitchen to help, and the meal was ready soon.

Grandma Yu Qian greeted Yu Qian and a few people to sit down. Grandpa Yu Qian also seemed very happy and said, "Xiao Qian, I heard from your mother that you were admitted to Beijing University?"

"Well, the notice has been received, and the school will start on September 1." Yu Qian replied very well-behaved.

"Okay, our Yu family finally has college students." Yu Qian's grandfather had gray hair, but he was full of energy when he spoke.