29

Yu Qian was wearing an off-white dress, with shoulder-length hair scattered behind her head, holding a few books in her hand, seemingly aimlessly walking down the campus trail.

There was a smile on the corner of her mouth, looking extraordinarily naive and romantic. When she saw a scumbag appearing within a hundred meters in front of her, her smile widened.

This outfit was made by her imitating Wang Jiajia. This scumbag especially likes girls who dress up innocently.

coming soon! Yu Qian held the book tightly, resisting the urge to rush up to give him a kick.

When passing by Zhang Yifan, he "accidentally" sprained his foot, and then "accidentally" smashed the book in his hand hard at him.

"Hey." Zhang Yifan's face was hit by the corner of a book, and he couldn't help gasping for breath.

"I'm sorry, are you okay?" Yu Qian looked at him in a panic, her expression full of guilt.

Zhang Yifan, who was about to get angry, saw Yu Qian's appearance, and instantly showed a gentle smile, and his voice was also refreshing: "I'm fine, but it's your classmate, your feet are fine, do you want me to take you to the infirmary? "

hehe. Seeing the scumbag taking the bait, Yu Qian sneered. Then he showed a shy smile and said, "I'm fine, I'm really sorry."

Seeing Yu Qian squatting on the ground to pick up the book, Zhang Yifan also squatted down to help her pick it up. He also took out the paper very carefully and wiped the book clean.

While still picking up books, Zhang Yifan started chatting up: "Classmate, which department are you from?"

Yu Qian: "Philosophy department."

Zhang Yifan: "Philosophy department? No wonder your temperament is so different. The first impression you feel is very peaceful, and people can't help but be attracted to you."

Yu Qian: "..." Hold back, can't vomit!

Yu Qian pretended to be shy and lowered her head not to speak.

Zhang Yifan continued his efforts: "Classmate, can we add a friend? Looking at you, I feel my heart is racing. Can I have this honor to be your friend?"

Zhang Yifan showed Yu Qian a gentle smile, as if he really fell in love with Yu Qian at first sight.

Yu Qian couldn't bear it anymore, but she didn't want to give up halfway, so she could only take out her phone, add this scumbag quickly, and finish the plot she set.

Zhang Yifan's WeChat name was Yifan, and after he left, Yu Qian viciously remarked to him as "The scumbag was struck by lightning".

In the next few days, Yu Qian finally knew how Wang Jiajia fell. She had just returned to the dormitory when she received a WeChat message from Zhang Yifan.

[You have a sprained foot today, remember to use a hot towel to apply it, otherwise it may be swollen at night "baby". 】

Yu Qian just woke up in the morning when Zhang Yifan sent another picture of the sky. He also said [Today's sky is very beautiful, I can't help but want to share it with you, but the temperature in the morning is a bit low, so remember to add a coat when you go out. 】

At noon, Yu Qian received another WeChat message from him ["Picture"] Our computer major is so boring, I really want to know what your major class is like. I also really want to see your class, it must be very beautiful. 】

A piece of WeChat, it is almost possible to directly produce a scumbag quote.

...

Yu Qian sneered and watched him perform. A week later, Yu Qian received his WeChat again [Yu Qian, can I invite you to dinner? I have something very important to tell you. 】