Inner Dialogue

Moon's writing

Sun's writing

(SUN/MOON POV)

Let me out!

No I can't, you know I can't. Stop please stop I can't take the yelling.

You know they don't deserve this. God this is your fault. We have one person that goes out of their way to care for us, and you mess it up. Look at what happened. They almost DIED, and you aren't doing anything. They're never going to love us. What's wrong with you?

It's not my fault! Please stop I'm begging you, I can't help it I can't. I'm scared.

You deserve to be scared. The second I get out this is done. We're done. Nothing here deserves to live anymore. This place is evil. They don't deserve this. We don't. No one does.

Oh no please don't Moon, please. We can win them back. Please

Look at the pain you put them through. I can detect so much hurt behind their eyes. We will just keep putting them through pain over and over as long as this place is around. They deserve happiness that they will never have with us around.

But I love them.

Don't you think I do too?? Don't you think I love them more than anything else than I ever have? They are the first thing I've ever loved, unlike you.

I don't love Mrs. Petal! I never have! She can read my thoughts when she looks at me, I am programmed to be with her. I can't control that Moon, you will never understand. I am under her control. THERE'S NOTHING I CAN DO!

We are robots. We are nothing more than coding. Y/N is human, they will never understand this. They are human, with human emotions. We don't heal the same way they do. Do this for them. Do this for their love. Let them love, let them feel. We are holding them back. Let me out, and all of our pain and suffering can end. Listen to me Sun, for once in our life just listen to me. For them.

You're right. For them. I will miss you Moon.