30.

Taeyong who come to grate jisoo and others for graduation, hug Jimin and then he hug his best friend jisoo when the Jealous professor who's eyes where already on them come in frame.

As soon as Taeyong pull away from hug, someone pull jisoo away from them " Congratulation baby " with this he lovingly peck her cheeks making her flustered while everyone means jisoo friends, younger brother Jungkook and Taeyong who was most shocked by his step brother actions.

" Taeyong...meet my girlfriend Kim Jisoo, although I thought to introduce her to you... anyway it's good you come here" taehyung  introduce all of sudden and smile at him who's eyes where wide open like owl by Taehyung's words and action.

" WHAT GIRLFRIEND" jimin utter in utmost disbelief and shockingly. Jennie and Jungkook who knows where calm but shocked by Taehyung bold action of pecking there bestie or sister cheeks in front of them.

" Jisoo...y-you like...t-taehyung hyung" Taeyong utter after wave's of shocked actions. Jisoo nods flusterdly, she is shy by her
Mr. Handsome actions...did he know how much this affect her little heart, it's beating uneven, crazily like drum because of him.

" They are dating" Jennie say making Jimin, lisa and Taeyong more shocked they looked simultaneously towards Jennie and Jisoo with you know/ she know face.

" Yes they are a thing...I guess it's more than a thing" Jungkook utter with sly smirk on his face and wink towards his noona who got more shy by Jungkook words, his as usual teasing.

" YOU BOTH KNOW THAT" Both confused duo jimin and Lisa asked in disbelief and feeling quite betrayed as they or jisoo didn't tell them. Both Jennie and Jungkook nodded still smirking playfully, teasing red tomato in front of them.

" It's hurt... I'm feeling betrayed" Jimin say dramatically while clenching his heart. " I'm hurt too..." Lisa utter wiping fake tears.

" Stop it guys...you are so dramatic... I'm sorry for not telling you, I planned to tell you all after graduation...I'm sorry Taeyong oppa, I love taehyung...I'm sorry for...

" It's okk jisoo...you don't have to feel sorry, it's not your fault
...I am happy for you both" Taeyong say hesitantly and smile fakely, he's feeling sad, betrayed, angry on his own step brother and his best friend Jisoo, for fooling him.

" I'm leaving then and please, don't feel sorry " Taeyong say before leaving from there with upset face.

As soon as he leave taehyung side hug jisoo infront of her friends and Jungkook who again felt like third wheels between this dramatic couple.

" I'm going first... enjoy your day with your friends...bye baby" taehyung whisper making her more flustered than she already is.

" It means... Jennie is only one who knew all this, aren't we your friends" Jimin ask as soon as both brothers leave them alone, and granted with smacked by Jennie.

" She wanted to tell you too...but your dramatic ass isn't stable...you all are not mature like me" Jennie say and smirk when others glare at her with serious face like'you mature seriously'

" Sorry mochi... sorry lali, I wanted to tell you all though but after graduation...I didn't meant to hide that from you, it's just...you know it might have become big issue if someone knew about this... that's why" jisoo again reason out with quite guilty way...she didn't like to hide things from them...her best friends.