same old, same old(2/?)

It's been 15 years since the accident with the pizza Plex. You and Gregory are now living together until Gregory can get enough money for the place he wants.

You sat down on the couch and turned on the TV to have background noise when you go on your phone. And that's what you did, you put in your pass code and went on Snapchat to see if your brother or Gregory had sent you something, nothing.

The opening theme for the Pizza Plex came on. You dropped your phone and turned up the tv.

the new and improved pizza Plex is now opening and were looking for new employees like you! Now get off your butt and call now!
345-691-4118
Freddy fazbear inc. Is not responsible if your child or loved one gets hurt at any of the establishments.

You opened up the phone app and dialed the number. Shortly after a male picked up
(Male=italics/ underlined)
(You=bold)
"Hello! This is the pizza Plex."

"I'm calling for a job at the pizza Plex."

"That's great! What are you looking for janitors, mechanic, daycare attendant?"

"Well I'm pretty good with kids, so the daycare attendant should work with me!"

"That's great and what's your name?"

"It's Y/N L/N."

"Alright, you will have to wear a uniform though I hope that won't bother you Y/N."

" it won't bother me at all. When should I come to the pizza plex?"

"you just need to be there tomorrow at 5 so I can show you around and get you ready before the kids come in!"

"I'll keep that in mind is that all?"

" that's all I need to tell you and then your all set. See you tomorrow!"

"Cya then!"

With that you hung up and did a happy dance, "I GET TO SEE SUN AND MOON AGAIN!" you yelled and happy tears started rolling down your face. "Y/N you alright?.." A tired Gregory said walking out of his room. "I'm more than alright! The pizza Plex just opened up again and I got a job there as I daycare attendant so I get to see moon again!" You said jumping around. "WAIT IT'S OPEN AGAIN!?" Gregory said walking over to the tv to make sure your not lying, but paused on the tv was the ad, the New and improved Pizza Plex ad. His eyes widened as you wiped your happy tears. "Well shit, after all these years just to put the place back together." He signed and went to the counter and grabbed a bowl then cereal than the milk and made himself breakfast.

You ran to your room and shut the door. You went through your closet and found a jacket that looked like your old one, than you grabbed a black t-shirt, and last some black jeans.