[179]ARRANGED - Feb 5 2022

"Don't you fcking dare touch her! Learn to take no for an answer!" The boy's voice rings across the club making Jungkook look over from where he was seated with his group of friends

Fck! He is so fcking hot! - Jungkook bites his lips watching the tiny boy punch a guy who was clearly harassing a girl.

The tiny boy then instructs his bodyguards to escort the girl back home while he was dancing with his friends

Jungkook couldn't take his eyes off the boy wearing tight leather pants and a nearly see-through lace shirt - Jungkook could see a hint of a butterfly tattoo on the boy's waist - it looked damn sexy. The boy moved gracefully across the space floor - his moves had a touch of elegance dangerously mixed in with the perfect sexiness. The boy was moving his plump ass against his friend's crotch, the friend was holding the boy's waist tightly and Jungkook hated it.

How did Jungkook know they were friends? He overheard the man dancing with the boy talking to his partners.

The man soon leaves the tiny boy alone as his two partners join them on the dance floor. The boy enjoys dancing by himself till he feels a presence behind him and a hand on his waist. The boy immediately turns over to see Jungkook smirking at him

"Wanna dance with me baby boy?" Jungkook squeezes the boy's ass suddenly

The boy smirks as he leans in closer to whisper "Don't even dream about it you fcker!" The boy pulls back and knees Jungkook's crotch making the man groan in pain "Fck you beach!"

Jungkook is still a bit bend over due to the pain but he lifts his head to smirk at the tiny boy "...I would love to fck you good my babyboy"

The boy looks at him in disgust and leaves with his friends.

"Find out about him!" Jungkook instructs his bodyguard

**

"Mom seriously? I just came from the states and you want me to marry?" Jungkook whines "...you know I like someone already right?"

She sighs "....being rich is a curse... and unfortunately you have to marry into a rich and powerful family to protect our families..."

"...but..."

She sighs "...about the guy you met at the club... we can't force him to marry you... he hardly knows you... just because you fell for him doesn't mean he did too...besides you have not yet received information about the guy so why not in the meantime meet Mr Jihyun Park's son... who knows...maybe you might like him"

"Mr Jihyun Park... isn't he the CEO of Park industries?" Jungkook is surprised

"Yea.. and he is your dad's best friend, so he knows about our mafia background ... this alliance will be good for both families so think about it...okay?"

Soon

Jungkook pouts as he sits in the Park residence. His guard wasn't able to get him information about the guy he met the previous night.

How is that possible? How could they not get any information so far?

Just then Jungkook receives a message from his team - sir, we got the information yesterday itself but we were asked by Mrs Jeon not to let you know.

What?! Mom betrayed me! - Jungkook's eyes widen

Mrs Jeon smirks seeing Jungkook's glare and she whispers near him "...you will thank me later"

Jungkook stands up angrily "...no! I don't want to..."

His words are cut off by Mr Jeon walking into the room with Mr Park and his son