6. i hope he finds out..i hope it hurts

Hands behind his neck, thighs wrapped around his torso and soft pink lips latched onto his.

He wasn't complaining, not one bit, it'd been a while since he saw him,

touched him,

felt him,

but something felt off, sure, the younger was bold when it came to affection, always touching on him when he got the chance but there was always a hint of hesitation, a little moment of shyness before he really did something so it puzzled the older,

there was not a single sign of hesitation in his movements, not to mention how exposed they were. He wondered how the younger kept his concentration with the blaring music that surrounded them, not to mention the drunken hollering of his friends as they shamelessly watched them

"Baby", he started as he grabbed the younger by his hips, "you okay?"

What am I doing? Jungwon asked himself but then again, those words echoed in his mind..

"You're pathetic if you think I'll stand for this any longer"

"Jungwon!", startled, he looked up. Heeseung wasn't looking all hot and bothered anymore, instead he looked worried, he was never good at hiding his concern, "You're..you're crying"

"What?", Jungwon whispered as he gently removed the older's hand from his cheek. He looked at his palm, it was wet. No.

"Are you okay? You seem upset and.."

"Yo're so fucking selfish, do you know that Jungwon?"

It only took one look into those bambi eyes, Jungwon caved.

"Hyung..we fought", he sounded worse than he thought he would.

"I hope he fucking finds out and I hope it hurts"

"Who fought? You fought with who?"

"Sunny", a little nickname he called his best friend when he was around Heeseung, he didn't need him to know everything.

"You had a fight? About what?", he stared into those familiar feline eyes.

"It was..about you"

° ° °

Yang Jungwon has a boyfriend,

Lee Heeseung.

He's your average university sophomore, a real figure amongst his peers and a favourite amongst his professors.

He's a dream, an angel of sorts for his kind soul and his pretty face. He's a beautiful picture made real. He's everything Jungwon wants.

He's a talented young man, majoring in Music Technology and in his discovery stage. So many possibilities for him, not to mention the countless times he's been mistaken for an idol or scouted by up and rising companies.

Jungwon wondered countless times how he managed to get someone like him yet it wasn't much of a shocker. It was rare for him to not get what he wanted, you could blame it on his parents for spoiling him from the very moment he opened his pretty little eyes or his peers for worshipping the ground he walked on, but why point fingers, it was just his charm, just one look in his general direction and anyone would be ready to be at his beck and call.

But.

No one can truly have all the power in the world, Yang Jungwon had come across those who could defy him, disobey him, question him, challenge him, a handsome Park Sunghoon, said boy's best friend, his fiery boyfriend Jake Sim and most interestingly his own best friend, his sweet innocent sunshine, his favourite person, Kim Sunoo and these were only to name a few.