}•{ Having food together.

And put it in their mouth to only spit it out hurriedly the next second

Their eyes snapped towards each other, sheer rage swirling in their orbs for one another.

Harshly pushing back the chair, Vardhaan stood up, the fork by which he seconds ago ate the first bite clutched in his fist tightly.

Ishani's lips pressed in a straight line as she glared at the plate in front of her and the next second the metal spoon was harshly thrown on the floor which she ate upma seconds ago.

Stabbing the pancakes kept together on the table, Vardhaan banged his fist hard on the table jerking her attention towards him.

"Salt, in pancakes?" He sneered bitterly, his lips twisting in disgust.

The sudden sour expression on Ishani's face changed, her chin held high as she gave him a slight close-lipped smile.

"I thought to try something new and unique especially for you, my one and only dearest husband." A smug expression took over her face as she shrugged her shoulders.

"Why don't I try something unique too? Instead of spending quality time with my dearest wife on our honeymoon, how about I kill her? A new and unique thing it will be. Ain't it, dear wifey?" He retorted looking directly into her eyes taking out the fork which was stuck between the pancakes and playing with it lazily, a serious expression on his face.

Her blood ran cold and her pulse heightened as she gazed at the man in front of her who seemed dead serious about killing her.

She couldn't help but get scared at the thought of him killing her because she was alone in this bungalow with him, a man who was insanely crazy in his big ego and family name.

And he could actually kill her!

But keeping her head high, she glared back masking her fear well.

"Don't blame me alone when we are on the same boat, Mr. Rathore. I was generous enough to add salt for taste in the pancakes unlike you." She snarled throwing her hand upwards dramatically.

The grip on the fork tightened as he stepped towards her with a murderous glint in his eyes.

Her body stiffened, anger washing off as realization dawned upon her.

I shouldn't have provoked him. She thought stepping back and grabbing the knife kept on the table in her clammy palms.

The glare in his eyes intensified glancing at her confident facade.

"Dare to say a word more, Mrs. Rathore." He threatened to raise the fork in his hand stepping closer.

"Dare to take a step more, Mr. Rathore." She warned back bringing the knife in front, her glare matching his.

Both of them froze in their place with their eyes locked with each other, hatred and disgust for each other shimmering out.

The bland and unsavory taste still lingering on their taste buds making them more agitated.