10| Salvation is nowhere

[M/N] heard him, the last Yakshas, once he left Mondstadt after having been drifted to thereafter Inazuma, he left

[M/N] heard him, the last Yakshas, once he left Mondstadt after having been drifted to thereafter Inazuma, he left. Hoping he could survive near the borders of Liyue and Mondsadt, he could hear Xiao. His pain, the debt was coming close to him, and [M/N] was booking it towards Dragonspine, he slipped up a few times and rolled down the hill, scraping his arms and his ankle was in pain. 

He kept moving, knowing Xiao was under Zhongli's orders to hunt him, and knew that Xiao was going to destroy him with a single swipe. [M/N] rolled to his side as he moved towards the mountain, moving around as trees and rocks were in his way before a polearm was stabbed in front of him.

"Enough, stop running and accept your fate," Xiao growls as he stood there, polearm ready for the strike to end the imposter's life. [M/N] stared at him, his hands shaking a bit as his eyes stared into Xiao's, his hands were still shaking as Xiao waited for an attack. He heard that the Imposter attacked first with the monsters near but it seemed he waited. 

"Fight or accept this." Xiao sneered a bit as [M/N] gulped a bit and looked at him. Xiao held his gaze but stopped as the dull ringing in his ears stopped for once, the pressure of his joints especially around his ankles ceased, the taunting and angry whispers were quiet for once, everything that his debt caused had stopped as his golden eyes stared into [E/C] ones. His pupils dilate a bit, and soon he drops the weapon beside [M/N]'s legs. He yelped, scrambling back a bit but stops as [M/N]'s back hits a rock.  

"Wait, please, I-"

"No, stop that..that look..my Master."

"What? Master?"

[M/N] flinched as Xiao goes down on his knees, crawling to him, and [M/N] felt his eyes widen with every second he came close to him. [M/N] goes still as Xiao slowly moved close, gently leaning down and pressed his ear against his chest, and [M/N] freezer, "Xiao..?"

"You're my Master, and I'm your loyal subject."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[M/N] looked below at the water and people going about their day, all of them moving around like tiny ants. [M/N] toyed with the silk flower in his hand, humming to himself as he gently stroked the soft petal with a smile on his lips. [M/N] had managed to escape the Teapot again when Aether left for commission work.

"It took you long enough." 

Xiao appeared behind him and bows his head a bit, his ears flickering as [M/N] turns to him. "You can lift your head up, 宠物."

Xiao did what [M/N] said, and looked to meet his [E/C] eyes, he was just too late the first time. When they killed the Creator in Inazuma without a care in the world, "How may I serve-"

"What are your loyalties, Xiao?" [M/N] asked as he walked to him, gently placing the flower behind his elf-like ear, [M/N] letting his finger gently drift towards his chin to gently lift his head up with a smile. "Do you still hold your Geo Archon above everything and everyone, including me?" Xiao leans into his hand a bit and looked.

"No..he lost my Loyalty when he murdered you."

"Would you kill for me? Especially when the person is human?"

"I wouldn't want to, but if you ordered then I would." His words are like honey, he could command me to attack Liyue and I would...

"Would you kill in the name of me, even if it includes Morax?" [M/N] asked as Xiao nods, gently scooting his chin further into [M/N]'s hand, staring up at him.

"Yes."

[M/N] smiles, as he pulled his hand back as Xiao nearly trips from the hand being taken away from him. He watched their Creator turn to the scenery of Liyue, the sunset was up. Xiao stood beside him, as he also looked upon the land he protected for so long. It was nothing new, but the calming aura [M/N] had, their lifeline to everything here.

"..If I told you to leave with me here today, right now, and to the teapot, would you?" [M/N] asked as he turns a bit as Xiao looked at him. There was no hesitation as he answered.

"Yes, I will be with you until the end of my days."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Every time I leave for my useless work, he manages to leave the teapot."

Aether nearly throws his sword at the window, he sits down on his bed and tugs at his blonde strains. He glared at the floor, as so many things were popping into his mind.

What if he's hurt? What if the Archons finally found him? What if he's with another person, another man?

"I want him to come home, to me, and stay here, so I could protect him," Aether whispered as he clenched his hands into a fist and nearly punched the bedside table but stops as there was a knock on the door. "What?"

"Our Creator is home..Paimon thinks he brought someone home too.." Paimon said, floating in front of the door, before hearing something crash a few doors down and sighs. "Paimon will clean up milkshakes mess...again.."

"Another consort...another one to fight with.."