*

"Why cant you just listen?!"

"That's all I've been doing! Listening and doing what you've asked! I researched all the topics you wanted just so I could be mediocre in your eyes! Why cant you get through your skull that I cant do this anymore?! This relationship is getting so stressful, and honestly I don't know if I even want to be with you anymore!" Waterfalls of thoughts poured from your mouth, thoughts that had been invading your mind but you never dared to express.

"A-are you saying that this is...goodbye?" His voice cracked as he spoke, processing what you were telling him.

"Yeah...for now at least, we just- I just- you-" you tried to find the right words, yet none of them came, "this has gotten too taxing. Even just thinking about you makes me feel overwhelmed. I honestly didn't even think we'd last this long."

You try to focus on the more positive things.

"But look, It's been a year! We've been doing this for a year! I'm super proud of us but, we can't keep making promises we can't keep. We gotta learn how to say 'no'. At one point, you were my everything, I would trade the heavens and cross hellfire for you. But that love...that spark of joy...it's all gone. You don't deserve this. None of you deserve this. I'll finish what you've requested of me and then...we'll move on. See other people, focus on different things. We both knew this would happen, it's just sooner rather than later."

"I suppose...that is true. I'll always be a part of you though, you know that."

"Yes I do. Don't worry Byakuya, I'll always hear your voice making rude comments about others."

"I love you"

"I can't say the same anymore. Please, just let me be. I'm tired."

*

Aaaand that's my vent/authors note/angst!

It's been great developing my writing skills and learning new topics, but my interest/hyperfixation on danganronpa is fading unfortunately :(

I'll finish the last few requests I have, but that'll be it before I end this oneshot book.

Thank you all for staying along for the ride, even when my story seems like utter caca lol

But, my dear readers, I'll still love all of you you and the hilariously witty comments you all make. The discord server is here if you would like to join :)

https://discord.gg/currXv2tWe