015

It was a long day. Curse fighting, getting a call from you, he's never been this exhausted in a while. But Sensei still had some business to deal with - that being to find wherever Senpai ran off to. Since his mission was so sudden, he may have slipped up and told Senpai he could do whatever he wanted in the meantime.

Now he was going to find out what damage that caused...

...or that's what he thought, anyways. He was pleasantly surprised to find out his younger counterpart kept to himself the whole time. Though he went into your room without any explicit permission, he was harmlessly lying on your bed! That was hardly worth any scolding. In a sad way, it reminded him of a dog longing for its owner.

Nevertheless, as soon as Sensei entered the room Senpai was quick to sit up, scrapping the thought entirely. He was definitely not expecting Sensei's quick return. "Haha, Me-two you're back..."

Sensei closed his eyes, letting a subtle sigh leave his lips."You've been here the whole time?"

Senpai sheepishly nodded.

"Good." Walking into the room, he pulled out your desk chair and plopped down. He spun around in circles to amuse himself. "As long as you're not causing any trouble, it's fine."

And so the silence sunk in until Senpai took the initiative to speak up. "Were you able to think of anything yet?"

Sensei kept his lips together. He promised you he wouldn't say anything, so instead he continued to swivel around in your chair. Well, if he stopped spinning now he'd get lightheaded. Why not just continue?

"What is it?"

But that's another issue - hiding it. Your request would usually be reasonable, but the situation made it difficult. If there was anyone who would know when Satoru Gojo was hiding something, it would of course be Satoru Gojo.

"It's nothing." He hummed out.

Senpai raised his eyebrow. They both know it was not nothing, but Sensei continued to prolong it anyways.

This would make anyone assume the worst. "Just..." he hesitated. "Even if it's bad news, I don't want to be in the dark. If I can never see her again, I'd like to know than draw out on false hope. Please, Me-two..."

Sensei continued to spin in the chair, giving no response to his younger counterpart.

"Oi-!" Now, Senpai was frustrated. Grabbing onto your chair's headrest, he stopped Sensei's childish antics completely. "Tell me what the hell is going on already!"

Sensei let off a small sigh. But as he opened his mouth to speak, he vanished.

"HEY!" Senpai yelled, "YOU SCUMBAG, GET BACK HERE! WHERE THE HELL DID YOU GO?!"

Pressing his lips together, Senpai scoffed before shoving his hands in his pockets. "Why the hell is he avoiding it? That asshole definitely knows something." Kicking his feet on the ground, he turned back around to face your bed. Looks like he accidentally messed it up again.

If he left it this way, you'd probably get mad. He didn't want to upset you any more than he already has, so he decided to make it all over again. But he couldn't do it alone, so he dialed your number.

"It's been a while longer... and I still miss you." Shifting the phone in his ear, he continued as he pulled your sheets off. "I'm just making your bed right now. I-I didn't do anything like that, I swear! I just was..."

He choked.

"Nevermind."

Awkwardly clearing his throat, he continued on. "I don't think I've eaten a single sweet since you've left. Well... no, I have. But I've eaten a lot less. It all just tastes bland when you're not around! I still swear that shortcake was the best thing I've ever had when you fed me. It just goes to show I really can't enjoy anything when you're not here, Y/n."