Chapter 4 Party All Night

Aryan's POV
The jackass is here! I really hated Rohan! He was such a pervert! Aashna came behind me and smiled at Rohan. They both introduced each other and began chatting. It was pissing me off! Rohan was purposely getting closer and closer to Aashna but she didn't even notice..
Girls usually give me so much importance but she was different.. She didn't even take a good look at me..She was so interested talking to that ass that it pinched something inside me.
"Aashna, come with me RIGHT NOW!" I grabbed her arm and took her into a separate hallway.
"Oww.." She said as I slammed her against the wall.
"DON'T TALK TO HIM!" I said.
"What is your problem? You are so rude, so arrogant! Why are you like this?" She asked. I then visioned the time my father was on his deathbed.
I quickly shrugged it off and stared right into her eyes," Just do as I say!"
"Why do you care so much if I talk to Rohan? What are you, jealous?" I then stepped back..
We then hear Arshi's voice and Aashna walked back and I followed..
"Hi Rohan!" Arshi said hugging the jerk.
The only reason I let Arshi be with that moron is because he makes my little doll happy.
"Okay, Aashna is going to get ready, so you and her can come in the other car later" Arshi said as Aashna walked upstairs.
I got ticked off at the fact that Arshi was going alone with that jerk but I sighed and nodded.
They both went out the door and I waited for Aashna to come down...