Chapter 10. USJ

1 hour after made his statement to the whole world the Anbu released all the information they collected from the Hero Association.

After the news was let out, riots started to take place and people were panicking and mobs started to form siding with the Anbu and the Hokage.

Police and heroes were desperately trying to regain order over Japan but a massive amount of people weren't listening to them. In some areas entire towns over threw the government and swore allegiance to the Hokage.

Anbu have become even bigger and can sometimes be seen running around from rooftops protecting people from the shadows.

Some people have even been demanding that the Anbu be part of the government to help make sure no one gets to powerful. Or to make sure something like what the hero association has been doing never happens again.

The whole world watched in shock at what the hero association in Japan did to it's people and lots of countries started to look into. Their hero associations in their own country to see if they did things similar to this.

There were even whispers from some countries about inviting Anbu to their own country and to help crack down on corruption and villains.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

(3 weeks later)

Tobirama was sitting in his office doing some paperwork on expanding his base and making two new bases in Japan. One in Kyushu and the other in Hokkaido.

"Hokage-sama" said a Anbu kneeling down in front of him "we have been looking into the Yakuza like you've ordered".

"Proceed with the report" said Tobirama putting his paperwork down to look at the Anbu.

"Hai, it appears the Hero Association has been funding them and helping cover up there crimes in exchange for quirk erasing bullets. They were planning to use them on any heroes that went out of line and to keep them in control.

From the information Lion required from the hero Association servers, they were planning to use them on the top ten and replace them. With their own Heroes that are only loyal to them.

The quirk erasing bullets from what we heard are extracted from someone unwillingly and apparently the leader named Overhaul. Kills the person to harvest all the blood and anything else of value then reconstructs the person back to life".

Tobirama leaned back into his chair in thought about this and nodded his head in understanding.

"Have team wolf and viper watch the Yakuza and keep me informed on any movements they are making and find all their bases" said Tobirama.

"Hai Hokage-sama" said the Anbu before he body flickered away.

"The league of villains, Yakuza, and Meta Liberation Army. They are my 3 biggest threats as of now along with any corrupt heroes and government officials out in the world" thought Tobirama.

Tobirama stood up and left the room to go and get some food from the cafeteria and as he walked he looked around his base. It was even bigger than before almost twice it's original size and had even Anbu and Anbu in training running around.

"Hokage-sama" said some of the Anbu as they bowed to him as he walked passed them nodding to them showing he heard them.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Elsewhere in the city was a squad of Anbu going on patrol when a knife flew at one of them but the Anbu caught it with ease.

"So your the so called Anbu" said a figure walking to them.