<<United States Bound>>

~intended lowercase~
❗️❗️i put an ideal character in my eyes for the part but you can put anything you imagine into this. ❗️❗️
enjoy <333
~~~~~~~🚗~~~~~~~~~~

 ❗️❗️enjoy <333~~~~~~~🚗~~~~~~~~~~

<<IVY'S POV>>

a sense of peace. a sense of freedom. driving on the warm black top leading towards the end of the mountain. once driving became my thing, i couldn't stop. this car breathes energy so naturally that it feels like i'm running freely. the sounds of the exhaust flowing thoroughly in my ears. my black 300ZX. the way it rides is something else.
it started with once race that turned into many, which earned me an unprofessional title. no certificates, no awards. just the talk of the year.

"and time." Hazel yells as I screech to a stop. I let out an exasperated sigh and pull to the side, putting my hazards on. she walks over, raising her eyebrows, staring at the timer.
"lay it on me. what's the damage." i sigh not caring about the time. i just wanted to drive. nothing was better than that. there was nothing else to calm me down other than that.
"new record." she says giving me the look. I raise an eyebrow than roll my eyes.
"don't give me the look." i groan putting my sunglasses on as the sun beats through the windshield.
"you know how it is. every time we practice, and if it's a new record, it's a new race. got anyone in mind?" she asks jotting down the time on the chart.
she asks me that each time knowing damn well i don't care who I race. I'm not too bothered to race but it would be nice just going for a free drive on my own once in awhile.
recently it's been practice after practice. i would have the time after hazel left to go for a free drive but i just got too exhausted and would end up passing out on my bed.

"you know better than i do that i don't know anyone who can race nor do i care. just sign me up and i'll be there." i say putting the car in gear. she rolls her eyes and walks around to the passenger seat.
Hazel has been here with me from the beginning. she decided to become a "manager" when my first race happened. My boss from the local diner also became involved once in awhile with his liking in his street races back in his time.
"Ivy don't you think it's time to put effort into learning more about the people who can possibly be a potential opponent?" she asks buckling herself in. i smirk a little at the thought. i might be a little cocky but now that i think about it, i still can't remember any persons name that i have raced in the past.
"maybe you're right. i'll think about it once i find a worthy opponent to remember." she looks at me flat faced. i hate that look too.
"well then we are out of luck. in the street racing world, you are the hottest ticket in town and even bigger. no one has beat you yet." she drops her head back looking irritated as ever. why does she look so upset about it? isn't it a good thing?

"what's with the face? seems like you want me to lose." i grin, pressing on the gas. i pull onto the empty road and begin the move.
"it's not even that, i just think these races will become more exciting when we find better people."
...she has a point. but to me, driving any time and anywhere is fun. but with racing, i just don't get the concept yet.
"maybe we can talk with your boss. see if he can help us set you up with someone entertaining. you know he knows almost everything around this kind of thing. and plus, i'm pretty sure less people have been coming to watch the races because they are predicting the outcome already." she says picking up her cell phone, dialing numbers. i never got the point of this aspect. i couldn't care less whether people came or not. driving to me is something i would rather do alone.