Fifteen.

My alarm clock blared into my ears, abruptly waking me up. Angel stayed asleep, not even slightly bothered by it's blaring. I picked up my phone, revealed to what day it was;
February 14th,
Valentine's Day.

Unfortunately, Angel worked on this day, however this gave me the day to prepare for them. I wasn't great on being creative, but I could sure plan something out in a day. So I made my way downstairs, trying to vision anything I could do to the house.

I could hear Angel above, stumble out of bed and the shower followed shortly after. I pulled open the laptop, typing away looking for ideas. Most of them were generic and cliche but they still seemingly looked like good ideas.

Once Angel was ready, she made her way downstairs. We always ate breakfast together, followed by kissing goodbye after. I waved them off, watching them drive away as I remained excited to get back to my plans.

I spent the day researching, driving around to every place possible, looking for certain flowers and candles. And also the food I needed for the meal I was going to cook. Food was the departure that I succeeded in.
——————————————————————————

As the day soon ticked by, Angel arrived home from work.
"I'm back." She called out. I stayed stood, waiting for her to walk out.

Angel walked in, looking up from their phone, smiling and walking over to me. I pulled them into a hug holding out the flowers.
"Someone's feeling romantic." She kissed my lips.
"Nuh uh." I shook my head. "I made dinner." I pulled them into the kitchen, they grinned flustered at the effort I'd made.

Angel and I enjoyed the meal, speaking of anything and everything we could, her eyes fixated on mine with every word we spoke

Angel walked over to me, wrapping her arms around my neck, a hug to thank me for what I had done.
"Thank you." She whispered into my ear, kissing my cheek and tracing her way down to my neck.
I pulled their face round l, to embrace them in a kiss, as always their lips soft kissing me with a passion of thanks.

She hesitated to part, as I pulled away from her lips.
"I love you."
"I love you too." She whispered back only inches away from my lips. They dragged me up to our room with no hesitation, the tiredness from throughout the day soon changing to energy.

The room was candle lit, and the bed make perfectly for the first time. It didn't take Angel long to drag me down to the bed with them, wrapping themselves around me as we continued to not let our lips part. I moved up, allowing room to remove her shirt, as she wriggled her legs attempting to take her trousers off from the day. The lighting of the room complimented her every curve perfectly. I grinned down at them, their beauty as they smiled up ever so desperately.

They pulled me down, tugging at my waistline, pulling the zip off of my trousers.
"Feeling thankful?"
She nodded, pulling off my clothes.

I never failed to enjoy the feeling of our bare skin touching, their hands feeling all over me. Me tracing over their skin and feeling the goosebumps rise. The pleasure of just our bodies contacting driving us further. Every kiss becoming more passionate as Angel grew more desperate pulling at my waist.

I positioned myself above her, both of our delicate parts touching. Angel gripped onto my waist, guiding my waist as I rode against her. Their moans growing more desperate for me to speed up.

The pleasure filled me, watching them so fulfilled feeling that very pleasure myself, as they grew wetter.
"You've been waiting for this haven't you?" Angel mumbled in between her moans.
I was wet too, the very feeling of her making me melt into her as she grabbed at herself moaning with each thrust.

"Mhm" I moaned back. Kissing her neck leaving a trail of marks all the way down to her breast. She gasped, reeling at the way I sucked on them. Kissing every inch still trying to keep in rhythm.

Angels kisses and moans grew more desperate, as they gripped onto my neck, pulling me closer listening into the moans of their pleasure. She dug her nails in, pushing up her hips indicating I'd hit a spot.
"Mmm like that." They moaned into my ear, growing more dazed the faster I got. The pleasure in me growing as she grew closer and closer.

"Fuck, you feel so good Angel." Her kisses grew more intense, with her pushing against me grabbing at my breasts encouraging me in any way to keep going.

They got louder, shaking, as their arms wrapped around tighter curling into my neck as they finished. She couldn't help but kiss at my neck, opening the weakness in me.
"Fuck" I got weaker with her, the familiar pleasure filling me, causing me to collapse into her as she gently kissed at my neck still recovering from her finish.

I kissed at their lips, pushing their mess of hair away from their face.
"You're so pretty." I smiled.
"Shushhh" she laughed, kissing my cheek.
"What a good way to burn off dinner." I sat up and handed them a glass of water from the desk.
"I can make more if necessary."
Angel smiled, sitting on my lap hugging into me, their eyes screwed tight smiling lightly at me.

The sound of their breathing was comforting, so I just held her tight.