Just let us be one again

Couple of hours prior

Yoongi POV:
I walked into the house with my head hung low. I was so tired and I genuinely didn't want to move.

I prepared myself a story so I could escape Jin hyung without him forcing me to eat and then I could jump into my bed and sleep.

The house was warm compared to outside and I was so grateful. It was very silent in the house so I looked up and I saw someone who I was supposed to be expecting but still surprised to be seeing.

My aunty, my Eomma. She was smiling and walking towards me with her arms out. I walked a little towards her and we met in a bone crushing hug.

I hugged her so tightly and my mind was so clogged up to see her. She was my everything after my eomma. After what my apa had done to me I felt me and Jungkook only had her left.

I was so happy in this moment that my gummy smile was evident, my eyes that were shut tight opened and I looked at my family. In this moment I felt so amazing.

My body was really numb but we were still hugging. I eventually fell limb in her arms and my eyes shut.

The last thing I saw was Taehyung. Why did he look so scared?

Taehyung POV
Hyung collapsed into Eomma's arms and I panicked but my body stayed still.

The shouting and the "hyung what's wrong" were distant voices to me. Everyone around me ran to hyung.

Heck Hoseok hyung put a sleeping Jimin down on the couch and ran too. Yet I still stood there.

I heard Eomma shout "what's happened to my baby? Joon come here!" But that was it. I just looked at his body and my eyes teared up. What is this madness?

My heart was hurting and I wanted to go to hyung and make sure he was okay. Yet my legs refused to move.

They moved him to the other couch that Jimin wasn't occupying and laid him down. Eomma started feeling his forehead and she pulled back quickly. "He's heating up, his body is very warm and he has a temperature."

Joon hyung sat on the floor besides him and touched his face to sooth him. Everyone was panicking and they didn't know what to do.

"I'm gonna call a doctor". Hoseok hyung spoke. We all nodded still processing the sudden incident.

I suddenly felt the urge to be near hyung so I pushed everyone away even joon hyung who was my mate and Suga hyung's too.

I started frantically urging him to wake up, I was crying and my mind was not at ease. I held his face and kissed it a million times. I kissed his forehead, his cheeks, his eyes, his nose everything. I avoided his lips though. I didn't want to do that whilst he was asleep.

Then I cried into his shoulder. "Hyung wake up please, you're omega is here. He's next to you get up please".

I don't know why I cried as if he was never going to wake up. I knew was I was hundred percent sure he was. Yet my omega didn't rest. He needed reassurance. I needed reassurance.

I know the couch is uncomfortable and he was laying down comfortably but I was still very anxious. So I laid on top of him. I cuddled myself into his warmth and joon hyung tried to pull me away.

"Tae get off him my love, he's sick you will be sick too. Also I know you're hurting, we all are but just don't stress he will be fine my love he will."

I shook my head no and he sighed.

"Don't take me away from him, just this once let me feel him again. Let me hold him again. I need him and he needs me. Just let us be one again."