Chapter 5 Jab Tum Chaho

Aryan's POV
"Chalein?" I heard behind me. It was her... My eyes were glued on her as she stepped down the stairs
I shook it off and replied," Yeah.. Hurry up!"
"Okay.... Why do you have to be so mean?" She asked. I felt a hint of guilt and just went and sat in the car. She came into the car and was quiet the whole time.
We reached at the club and got out of the car. I was not so fond of clubs so I decided to stay in the car.
Aashna's POV
"Why don't you come inside?" I asked.
"I don't like clubs" he said.
"Well, I'm not in the mood to party right now.. So..." I said.
"What do you want me to do? Take you home?" He asked.
"I was kinda wondering.. I am new to Delhi.. Can you like show me around?" I asked kind of hesistating.
He looked bored and shrugged," Fine.."
We were passing through the India Gate as Aryan was talking about the significance about it when I saw a gol gappe stand.
"Gol Gappe!" Aryan and I said together. I began to giggle while Aryan chuckled. Wow, this was a new side of him. He pulled over and we walked to the stand.
Aryan's POV
She ate at least 4 gol gappes in a minute.
"Woah, calm down... That's so fast!" I said.
She laughed and said "wanna race?"
I thought why not and nodded.
"Okay, ready? 3..2..1..Go!" She yelled. I immediately started stuffing my mouth... After my 10th one I stopped because I was exhausted, but not her.. She was on her 17th when I finally told her to stop.

I looked at her as she laughed so beautifully...She was so different from other girls. I mean any other girl would want to go to a fancy restaurant, but she went for a gol gappe stand. Why did she make me feel so different around her? I feel so annoyed at her sometimes and then sometimes she can be a great person to be around...

I then laughed and said," I'm going to have an upset stomach tonight... Well, I'm exhausted... Let's go home" she giggled and nodded in agreement.