2

"You know, I am your teammate, not your personal photographer," Daniella complained as Lewis handed her his phone to take photos of him. 

"Yeah but you take good photos," Lewis smiled as he stood at the edge of the cliff and put his hands in his pockets. 

"Don't move, and smile a little bit more" Daniella ordered as she opened the camera app. Lewis complied and she took the photo. 

"How does it look?"

Daniella scoffed as she handed him the phone and he checked it. "I took the photo, Lewis, obviously it looks amazing."

"It looks amazing because I am in it," He argued. "You could have brought along the camera I gifted for the trip."

"There is a reason I didn't bring it," Daniella replied as she took out her phone and took a selfie of herself with the beautiful background. 

"And the reason is?"

"You," Daniella replied as she shot him a sarcastic smile. "You would have nagged me constantly to take photos and videos of you."

Lewis pretended to be offended but he knew what Daniella said was the truth. She is getting to know him better and vice versa and he is glad to have a strong and good friendship with her. 

"And I don't understand why you need so many photos," Daniella said. "You haven't been active on social media since Abu Dhabi."

"I just want to enjoy the privacy for a while," Lewis explained. "Last year was too…"

"Too chaotic?"

"Yeah exactly," He nodded. "So before the season starts I want to enjoy some time alone away from the chaos."

"Alone?" Daniella raised her eyebrows. "Then why did you drag me along?"

"Because I need a photographer," Lewis gave a cheeky smile. 

"Is this how it's going to be once I move to Monaco?" Daniella whined. 

"Maybe," Lewis winked before handing her his phone again. "Let's take a selfie together."

***

"I came as fast as I could," Max hurried out of his car and ran to Daniella. "What is the emergency?"

"This," Daniella pointed at the house behind her. 

Max gave her a confused look, his heart was still beating fast since Daniella called and gave him the address, asking him to come over as fast as he could. He thought she was in trouble. 

"What is this?" He looked at the house and back at Daniella, who was slightly pouting and looking like she was debating something in her mind. "Whose house is this?"

"Could be mine…if I put an offer," Daniella looked at Max. 

"What?" He was confused for a couple of seconds but then realization hit him. "Wait, you are actually moving here?"

"Yeah," Daniella smiled and nodded. 

"I thought you were joking," Max let out a laugh. "So what is the problem?"

"I really like this house but not sure if this is the one. I need a second opinion and help to make the decision," Daniella explained. "I called Lewis but he was not picking up, then I called Charles but he is not even in Monaco, then I called you."

"You called Lewis first?" Max grumbled. 

"Yes, since he introduced me to the realtor."

"You could have asked me Dani," Max complained. "I could have introduced you to a good realtor."

"Do you know any?" Daniella questioned. 

"No," Max replied, making Daniella chuckle. 

"Come on, let's go inside," Daniella grabbed his arm and pulled him inside the house. "I need your opinion."

"Are you sure?" He questioned. "I was your third choice after all."

"Don't, don't activate your grumpy mode," Daniella sternly said. "When we talked last night and I asked you if you are free or not today, what did you tell me?"

"That I have a busy schedule today," Max mumbled. 

"That's why I didn't call you first."

"Fine," He admitted defeat. "And I don't have a grumpy mode, Dani."

Daniella crossed her arms and gave him a judging look. 

"Whatever," Max rolled his eyes. "You don't get  to judge me, you are a Mercedes driver now."

"What?" Daniella scoffed. "What is that supposed to mean?"

"Nothing," Max teased her. 

"Max.."

"Come on," This time Max held Daniella's arm. "Let's see if this house meets the standard of Daniella Michaels."

**********

A/N: I am so happy Lewis is back on social media 😁

Which duo is better: Dani and Lewis or Dani and Max?

Since Dani is going to drive for Mercedes, do you think it will effect her friendship with Max?