Hybrid- kth

⚠️The further content in this chapter is not suitable for all viewers. So if your not 18+ or uncomfortable with this stuff feel free to leave right now ⚠️

Author pov

"Y/n please.... Please it's only for 2 week's. Please I'll take you for dinner at Tosokchon Samgyetang once I come back from this trip" Jimin beg in front of his best friend.

"But-"

"No... Please Y/n, I can't leave him alone for 2 week's and I don't trust anyone other then you to leave him with. This business trip is very important for my company...... If it's not for that I wouldn't have ask you for it...."

Jimin is trying to convince you to take care of his hybrid when he go to France for a business trip.

It's not like you hate hybrid's or something, in fact you are very found of them but jimin's hybrid is a different case. His hybrid is not a cute dog, cat or a bunny hybrid but a wolf hybrid.

"And I promise, you don't have to do much for him he is a very good boy. He will also help you in your house hold work" he is very determined to convince you and he know it is working.

"Okay, I'll----" before you can finish your sentence jimin engulfed you in a tight bone cracking hug.

"Thank you y/n, thank you soo much, I already know it you can't say no to your handsome best friend" he did a happy dance.

"Now go and bring him here before I'll change my mind" you said

"Yeah!" He laugh knowing well that you're just joking.

He grab his coat and was about to leave your appartment...

"And I only agreed on taking care of him because your taking me to Tosokchon Samgyetang for dinner as soon as you'll come from paris so don't think so high of yourself" you tease him

(P.s- Tosokchon Samgyetang is really one of Seoul's most famous and expensive resturant)

--

Jimiin open his house door and greeted with a tight hug

"Jiminieeeee~~" someone with very deep voice whine.

"What happen Taehyung-ah, have you done packing" jimin said breaking the hug

"Noo... I didn't" the boy with silver hair shook his head....

"Why" jimin raised his left eyebrow. At this point he was preety much frustrated and angry.

"I don't wanna leave you, why can't you take me with you" Taehyung ask.

"Look Taehyung we're not going over this conversation again, it's either you be a good boy and go to y/n's house or I'll send you to Busan at my parents house" Jimin said.

All colours are gone from Taehyung face as soon as he heard jimin's parents house.... No he is not afraid of jimin's parents they are very humble and kind to him but the problem is Nala, jimin's sisters hybrid.

Nala is a bunny hybrid and she is head over heels for Taehyung, whenever they go to visit jimin's parents house she try to get Taehyung's attention and when I say she try to get his attention, she can do almost anything to get his attention. She is obsessed with him but Taehyung doesn't like her in fact he is afraid of her

"Soo, what you say" jimin also know about Nala and her obsession for tae and now he is using it against him.

"Fine! I let's go to Y/n's house" he groan and left stomping his feet