Ending c

"We're gonna go sit in another room for a few minutes, and just wait till these... scum, go away"  she tugged at your hand, her nails scratching slightly at your skin, you knew I'd you pointed it out she would probably freak out and go all mama mode. Somehow this family managed to care about everything but what mattered. And you know what mattered right now? The three people behind you, the woman you actually consider your mother. The woman who was going to die if you didn't do anything.

"No- no no no wait. I SAID WAIT- you can't do this- you can't do thsi to me" you screamed at her, pulling at her arms so harshly that you actually managed to slow her descent with you into the waiting areas for the empty airport. Only for a moment did she pause, her icy eyes staring down at you, either she was confused or  mildly annoyed, it showed in her face as her features scrunched up. Why were you fighting this? How were you fighting this? That drink they gave you was supposed to make you really sleepy. Probably adrenaline, how dare they make you get so anxious.

she thought you were just throwing a fit, and she very obviously wasn't taking you seriously, you would make her. You would make this go away, make her go away. She took your life, not literally of course, but mentally, yes, she took your brother, your home, your entire will to make your own decisions, away. you thought that maybe you want to keep it away, you thought yoh wanted to leave it all behind, but now that the decision was in front of you, you didn't. You wanted to go back, live with ms kim, not have to live in fear that someday your mother or father or sister or cousin or grandma might get tired with you, and that would be the end of your life.

Maybe you wanted to just want to be a normal girl again

A normal girl with her own brother

A singular brother

Instead of calming down, like the woman, and the rest of your "family", you dug your feet (which by the way we're wearing nothing more than a pare of fluffy slippers) into the white tiled flooring, and dug your nails into her skin, drawing blood. You yanked your hand out of her iron grip, pulling a few of her bracelets off with you, they snapped, and beads flew everywhere.

"Sweetheart... just calm down, nothing bad is gonna happen to you- we're all okay- just come with me and you can take a nap- " she started up her consoling, her eyes widened when you began to book yourself into the raging crowd of family members, all be fended off by the three people with guns. not a very calming sentiment that her only daughter was rushing into eminent danger . you paid no mind to her, all you saw in this moment was ms kim, you wouldn't lose the only thing that shows that you had a life before all... this. you wouldn't let them do that. no way in hell.

'FUCK OFF" youscreamed, it was almost like the entire room went silent for a moment, everyone, except the ones who were literally about to die, stood there and stared at you for a good few seconds. they kinda had forgotten that you knew such nasty words, it was more shock written on their faces than anything else, then that shock turned into rage, had these people triggered such actions? maybe they weren't going to absolutely splatter these people on the tile before (which is a lie), but now, oh now they certainly are. you took advantage of the sudden slow, and continued your surprisingly fast sprint towards the bubble of the three attackers right now. probably a really stupid idea to head directly into the range of people. but your head isn't exactly clear right now, its oddly fuzzy, like when you take your glasses off, its just blurry but you can still see. odd.

"y/n! i knew I could count on you baby, I knew it" ms kim cheered, holding a knife out in front of her, you didn't know what else to do other than wrap your arms around her waist and hold her close, just for a few seconds, it was probably the best hug you've gotten in a way, mainly because it wasn't one way, the feelings that the two of you had could be felt just by the touch projecting between the two of you. it was nice, until you were brought back to reality, the peace you momentariy held was ripped out of your hands. it was not the best idea to add fuel to the fire here, you just not only showed them that kim had the disgusting ability to snap you back from whatever peaceful stockholm you'd been in, but also that they had to worry about you running off andhiding.