Chapter 22:Let's go together.

Hey yo chingus~

Let's start hehe..^____^

"Did something happen?"I asked worried.

"Come here."I walked towards him and he hugged me."Do you want to come with me at New York?"What?I escaped his warm hug and looked in his eyes.

"Jb what are you saying?N-New York?"

"I know it's almost impossible...what am I even asking...?"He looked away.

"Please...explain me first."

He sighed and then talked."They called me to tell me this.That I need to go to New York for the new campaign our company organizes."

"How many months?"

"This is-"

"How many months Jb?"

"4...4 months.But it could be more.That's why I'm telling you that you can come with me but if you want to stay...I can understand it.You have your family,friends here.Even if it's for 4 months I know it's difficult."He sat on the bed.What should I say.I don't know.I don't want to let Jb go alone but I can't leave just like that.

"You know,I really want to go to be honest."

"Really?"He looked at me with a smile till his ears.So he really wants me to go.

"Jb...let me think about it."I said quietly.

"...yes...but you need to tell me soon.I need to leave in two days from now."My eyes widened.

"T-two days?"I exclaimed.

"Yes."

"That's...that's so soon..I don't know...Can I ask you something?"

"Go ahead."

"I won't stay on the same year in school if I go right?"

"With your current grades you won't,even if you study alone.But I can find a personal teacher for you to have there.It's the least you should worry about."He smiled a little awkwardly.

"Jb...just let me think about it for now.Okay?"I smiled a little.

"Yeah sure."He walked towards me and kissed my head and lips.A look in the eyes and I hug was the last things we did before I went to my room.New York...

.

.

.

.

"Hey mom"

"Oh my baby.Come in."I visited my parents.I wanna discuss this think about leaving,with them.

"Mom can we talk?"I don't have time.Tomorrow Jb is leaving and I need to tell him if I'll go with him or not.

"Yeah let's sit down and talk.But it's everything alright Heidi?"I sat on the couch and looked at her.

"Actually...no.I don't know what to do mom."

"With what?"She asked worried.

"Jb...Jb needs to go to New York for some months.But I...I know it's immature to say this since I have many responsibilities here and I'm still 17,but I wanna go mom.I know I'll miss you and you'll miss me too but what if something happens and Jb needs to stay there for more than 4 months?"I said everything.Quick words and my look down on the floor.Avoiding my mom's eyes.

"Hey Heidi.Look at me."I did so and she smiled."If Jb can take care of you and the responsibilities you have here...then I think I'll have to endure missing you."I felt so happy suddenly.

"Mom.Thank you!"I hugged her."And I'm sorry."I'm really sorry.

"No need for apologies.Just tell Jb to hold your hand tight so you will be okay."She grinned and patted my shoulder.

"Haha of course."I smiled.I sincerely smiled.After some hours my dad was back home and I told him everything too.He seemed really upset.At last he told me to enjoy myself.My little brother asked me to bring him many souvenirs and so will I do.

I thought about visiting Yugyeom to tell him about it.But he'll be against my decision.At last I called him.He sounded a little angry and sad too.But he told me to go right to his place when I'll be back.I'll miss my friend.Even if it's for 4 months it's still a lot of time when you're away from your dearest people.But I'll be with Jb.That makes me glad for now.

I reached the house and got in."I'm back."I said and Jb ran down the stairs."Why are you in a hurry?''I asked since he seems to be curious about something.

"Ugh I'm not in a hurry....Anyway what is your decision?"

"What?Do you want me to come with you so much?"I smirked.So that's why he was running towards me.

"Eh?Just tell me already."He frowned.Hehe he's cute.

"We'll need that teacher we were talking about.I know English well I'm fine withh an American one too?"

"Wait.So that means you're coming with me?"His eyes widened in excitement.

"I guess."He smiled and hugged me.

"I can't wait for us to be on the same room in the hotel."He whispered in my ear.

"Yah you perverted man.Aigoo."I sighed.He never changes haha.He hugged me tighter and tighter.

"Prepare your things.We're going to New York...together."Yeah we're going...together.

I know it's a small chapter but please be sure that the next chapter will be bigger and better.

I'm sorry again for the late update and hope you liked it...

See you soon^___~