Welcome

Hello, dreamers! The TeamOfDreams is here with a new project that we hope you guys will enjoy. While we always put out helpful and constructive activities for you guys, we've never done anything like this. After much thought, analysis, and planning, we've decided to put together a review shop!

Yes, you've heard right. The Team has decided to open up our own shop of reviews. We started in our monthly magazine Aspire, doing just one each month. But now we've expanded. We have set up this activity to help authors from all around flourish.

For those of you who are familiar with review shops, it's just like any other where you'll apply then get your novel reviewed. You can learn more about how this works in the How This Works chapter. For those who are unfamiliar, we're striving to help improve your writing.

Because that is what we at TeamOfDreams stand for. We want everyone, both new and experienced authors, to become the best writers they can be. Whether you're new to writing or have been at it for years, there is always more to learn. And who better to learn from than someone who will give both subjective and objective opinions?

Interested? Have a look at the next chapter to see how all this works.