The Night With The Chief (Halo 4.5) 18+

(Hello everyone and welcome to this chapter. The chapter you all were waiting for. Now before we begin the idea of this chapter came to me from reading a chapter from @Dracopyre321. So I hope you all enjoy.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was late at night and lets just say that you have a date with Jane aka Chief.  How did this happen well.......

Some hours earlier.

You were walking down the hall of the station after finishing your daily training back at the gym. You turned the corner of the hallway and bumped into Jane. You accidently knocked her to the floor. You held your hand out towards her.

Y/N L/N: "Are you ok?"

Jane looked up towards you and blushed. The reason is that you had no shirt on which means she was looked at your abs, a towel wrapped around your neck, and you had black shorts on. Your body was also covered in sweat from the extreme training you just did. Jane shook her head to get out of her trance from staring at your body and took your hand. You helped her up from the floor.

Jane: "S-sorry I should have been watching where I was going."

Y/N L/N: "Hey don't sweat it."

You where about to walk off until Jane proceeded to stop you. You look at her as she looked nervous.

Jane: "A-actually i was just looking for you."

Y/N L/N: "What for?"

Jane: "I-I-I was wondering if um you would like to I don't know maybe go on a date with me."

You looked at her as Jane looked towards the ground still blushing.

Jane: "Y-you don't have to if you don't want to I know its too soon but...."

You put your hand on her shoulder and Jane looked up at you. Her eye widened as you placed your lips onto hers. At first she was shocked but she quickly melted into the kiss. After a few mins you broke the kiss and you both looked into each others eyes. 

Y/N L/N: "I would love to go on a date with you."

Jane looked and grew a smile on her face. 

Jane: "Ok here ill give you all the details about it later."

You watched as Jane walked off most likely back to her room with a smile on her face. 

Y/N L/N: "Now I need a suit. Hmmmmmm. Maybe Johnson could help me,"

You then walked back to your room to get showered and changed. You then exited your room and went to find Johnson.

Back to the present.

You were nervous because one you have never been on a date before and two everyone was teasing both you and Jane. Johnson was in your room helping you get ready. 

Y/N L/N: "Why does this outfit have to be so tight."

Johnson: "Trust me you will get used to it. Besides you do look pretty good. You sure do remind me of my younger days."

Y/N L/N: "And how long ago was that like 50 years."

Johnson: "Hey I might be old but not that old."

You both then started to laugh with one another. Johnson then leans in close and whispers in your ear.

Johnson (whisper): "Also the rest of your girls said they will leave you and chief alone tonight."

Y/N L/N: "Wonder why."