Chapter 34

HEY GUYS. WELCOME TO ANOTHER CHAPTER! THANKS FOR OVER 200k READS ON C&B! I'M GLAD TO SEE THAT IT'S GETTING SOME LOVE. I'M SURE THINGS WILL KEEP PROGRESSING AS THE STORY GOES ON. I GUARANTEE ANOTHER STORY YOU'LL NEVER FORGET! AND THANK YOU ALL FOR HAVING GIVEN SUPPORT TO THE FIRST BOOK IN THIS SERIES: Killer Protector. BECAUSE OF YOU ALL, IT HAS RECEIVED A 1st PLACE AWARD IN THE JEFF THE KILLER CATEGORY ON THE CreepyPasta Spring Awards. YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!

QUESTIONS!!:
-If you were a demigod, who would be your Godly parent? (With how I am, I'd probably be a child of Athena.~)
-What is one thing you'd like to accomplish this year? (Cosplaying Kaneki Ken ;-;)

THANKS GUYS! I'LL CATCH YOU ALL LATER!

Stay Creepy, My Friends!~

Chapter 34

My body was covered by my duvet and I fumbled under it for a while. Today is Monday. It must be morning. I can't tell, my vision is still gray and hazy. I slipped my hand out from under the duvet and reached for my sunglasses on my nightstand. How lovely, another day to be blind. My fingertips reach the frames but the sunglasses fall out of my poor hold. I let out a groan and threw the duvet off of me. I slowly leaned over the edge of my bed and felt my hands on the floor. I couldn't feel my sunglasses anywhere. They couldn't have fallen too far. I kept fishing around for them but I must've leaned too far off of my bed. I fell over with a yelp. My duvet came down with me and tangled my legs. I groaned again and splayed my arms out. My fingers brushed against something and I turned my head to my right. I felt for whatever it was. A frown came upon my face.

"I hate you, sunglasses," I muttered and clutched them tightly. I lifted them up and prepared to slip them on but the tip of a handle poked the skin around my eye and I winced. I shut them for a few moments before fluttering them open. The haze in my disabled vision shifted and swirled, making me feel disoriented. I blinked my eyes multiple times to get it to stop but it just kept swirling. Something strange started to happen and suddenly color came to view. Lots of different shades of blue blurred and I stared, puzzled. Shapes began forming yet there was still some blurriness.

Quickly, I sat up in my place and looked down at my hands. I clenched my hands over and over, wiggled my fingers, snapped them. The movement was on point. I got on my knees, reached over my nightstand for my actual glasses. Once I slipped them on, everything looked sharp and defined. I blinked. A smile slowly began forming on my lips.

Before I knew it, I was running around the house, screaming with joy. I ran down the upstairs hallway, then hurried down the stairs. I fell over about four steps, landed on the floor but I got back up anyways and kept frolicking around. I leaped over my couch and landed on the plush cushions. I rolled to the floor, got up and kept running. When I came to the kitchen, I slid over the island counter action-movie style and made a crash landing on the other side. I ran down the downstairs hallway, sprinted about in the lounge room, the study, everywhere. My heart was racing and I bore a wide, bright smile on my face.

When I ran back up the stairs, my mother was coming out from the master bedroom. I gazed at her black hair, her fair skin, the curve of her face, her loving, sleepy eyes and I felt relieved to see her beautiful self again. She was still rubbing her eyes from sleep. Before she could say anything, I clung onto her and hugged her tightly. "What are you doing running around," she asked, "You'll hurt yourself..!"

"Okaasan," I squealed, "I can see again!"

She stared at me, smiled then joined me in my excitement. She grabbed my face and gave me many fierce kisses on my forehead. "Ah, my little rairakku, I knew you'd get better!!"