EP24: ice skating

"you fell asleep together, cuddling each other

"you fell asleep together, cuddling each other... and then what?" pecan asked, furrowing their brows

"when i woke up he was gone" minerva shrugged

"pussy" pecan hissed, rolling their eyes

"wh– you're just jealous. besides, we talked about it. he told me yesterday he got a call from work so he had to go. but the bed is in fact very comfortable" minerva hummed, taking a sip of her tea and finishing her animation.

"you're– unbelievable" august said, grabbing box of cereal.

they were on face time since minerva was busy with work. but she felt like she needed to tell pecan what happened week ago. and what... well, about what she forgot.

"there's one thing more..." minerva said and put down her mug.

"by the way, we had sex" pecan imitated minerva's voice and let out a deep, dramatic sigh

"WHAT! SHUT THE FUCK UP–" minerva's face flushed red as she avoided eye contact

"minnie i know you too damn well. you wish you did though, hmm?" pecan teased, putting something else in her shopping cart

"fuck you" minerva crossed out her legs up on the chair and hugged her knees.

"okay, i'm sorry. what did you want to tell me?" pecan's voice softened.

"nothing" minerva huffed, resting her chin on top of her knees.

"oh come on! i was just thinking! like you know all those one bed tropes? it sounded like that! besides you haven't sle–" pecan started and stopped right there "sorry"

minerva sighed and closed her eyes.

"i forgor"

"what?" pecan scoffed, looking at the camera.

"i remember i thought about something, my heart fluttered at this thought. when i was falling asleep in his arms, you know? but... i forgot what was that." minerva said slowly, looking at her friend

"what?" august breathed out slowly, shock in their eyes

"it's... it's dumb. but i don't remember what it was and i have this feeling it was important.

you realised you're in love, pecan wanted to scream and shout at their friend. but on the other hand, pecan knew how hurt was minerva after her last relationship with xavier. minerva was scared of falling in love again.

"you'll remember soon" pecan nodded, grabbing a jar of nutella "if it's important, it will come back to you"

"i guess so..." minerva sighed and heard a sound of door opening. she moved away from her desk and saw it's ajax, poking his head through the doorframe.

pecan saw how their friend's face lit up and a huge grin formed on her lips. oh boy...

"he's here! i gotta go! bye bye love you!" minerva scream-whispered to her phone and hung up. then she quickly saved her animation and left the room. "hiya! what's up?"