Twenty-four |Ratatouille

•••ANGEL•••

{TW: violence/torture}

I think I just experienced the best sex ever and it was the best woman I ever met. What a coincidence. I even let her mock me multiple times. I let her mark me. I honestly didn't mind since I figured I won't be going away from her ever again.

I'm falling for her and I'm doing nothing about it because I like the feeling of butterflies when she is around. I love it when she calls me nicknames like mi amor or even such a thing as insults like idiot or dumbass.

Her lips, her smile, her everything is like a drug for me and I refuse to do shit about it because I know that she is my person. Even if it sounds cliché. She really is and it scares me because in Mafia you can't have weakness that's what I was taught all my life. But she is my weakness. I can't even imagine being without her.

I grew to liking her and I like the thrill of it. We are so much alike. I never really believed in bullshits like soulmates or fucking love at first sight or some shit but with her, I feel like I'm in the mother fucking fairytale. I even like when she is mad at someone like right now when she is stomping down the stairs to her basement to torture informations out of someone.

She is my little sadist and also my deadly scorpion.

I even have her in my contacts like that and I know she has me as 'idiotic dumbass' but I don't mind. Until it's her I don't really mind.

I was going behind her like lovesick puppy once again. Matteo said to me it's funny to see me like that. I admit that it is funny but he is still a Little fucker.

"Hello Jakub. How are you doing today?" Angelica asked playing with a little knife between her fingers.

I sat down on one chair that I found and watched her. Her legs were still slightly wobbly. I'm proud of myself. Right after our shower we went into basement so the after sex Wobblies and feeling of blown mind was still there.

"I won't tell you anything you sick bitch!" Jakub yelled as she pressed her knife onto one of his wounds. Before we came down to basement we heard some yells and screams and I think it was Jakub as guards were playing with his sorry ass.

"Me and a sick bitch? Where are your manners honey? If you want to call me a bitch call me bad bitch not sick bitch. It hurts my feelings." She rambled, circling the guy as if he was her prey with hand on her heart.

She went to my side and I put her on my lap. I could hear her mumble 'dick' under her breath but she didn't fight it. I knew what I did there. She leaned a little into me after I circled her waist securing her while we were both looking at a lovely little rat in front of us.

"You won't talk won't you?" She asked as she looked at him. He stayed silent. Bad decision. My guy you're fucked.

"Mi amor? With what should we start first?" She asked me as she turned her head now looking at me. I looked around the room and then at the table that was next to us.

"Shocks?" I asked mischievously with smirk as I looked back at her.

"Sounds like a great idea. Guards?" She said with bright smile, snapping her fingers.