• Chapter 13 🎙

Y/ns POV

"Shit"my hand reaches up to touch the spot on my head that felt like a hammer was hitting off. The feeling of a bump caused me to groan as I gripped onto the sink as an aid to help me stand.

My back cold from the water dripping onto my shirt causes a shiver to go down my spine as i rushed out of the bathroom. I have to tell the others. I make my way to the top of the main staircase.

     Im too late. My eyes cast over the scene that's happening downstairs. Billy's stood at the door with sidney beside him. Randy stood in front of them. A limp evident in his walk. "We all go a little mad sometimes"

    My feet carry me down the stairs as I shout sidney and Randy's name. Both heads turn to me "it him, he's the killer" a tut echoed through the house as billy raised the gun shaking his head

"Spoilsport" Randy's head snapped back to him. Now coming face to face with the end of a gun

"Oh shit" The sound of a shot rings out Through the house as randy flies back.  sidney ran to him as I made my way to the bottom step going to randy.

     But much like earlier two arms wrap around me as my back hit Billy's chest. The feeling of metal traces my face as sidney looks back to us.

"Anthony Perkins. Psycho" tears fall down my cheeks as I look at randy, who lays there lifelessly. Sidney stands, looking at the two of us. Billys hand raised as he licks some 'blood' from it. "Mmm. corn syrup. Same stuff they used for pigs blood in Carrie" my stomach turns as I try to break from his grip only To get pulled back tighter. "Who's too dumb to realise it's someone close to them now?" He said, repeating what I had said last night.

Shaking her head, Sidney turns to run towards the kitchen but falls short when she runs into a chest. My Eyes fill with hope as she looks up to Stu

    "Stu!" I shout as He looks to me, his face contorted in distraught before he looks down to sidney.

"Stu. Help us please" any look of sorrow or distraught leaves his face as he raises his hand to his mouth. A small white box in it. Wait. Is that

"Surprise sidney" no.

My face is drops as I look at him and my struggles in Billy's arms cease. Billys mouth comes level with my ear "you should've stayed in the bathroom" he whispers.

        Sidney pushed by Stu causing billy to push off the door, throwing me forward in the process as a new set of hands catch onto me, Pulling me close to their chest.

     I look up to the boy I thought I knew as he looked down at me, sorrow now filling his eyes "I'm sorry. But its all part of the game" I try to rip myself from his grip but the arms I once felt safe in wraped around me like a straight jacket, Lifting me into the kitchen.

   Billy stood blocking Sidney's exit as Stu and I stood on the other end. Stu threw the voice box to billy who easily caught it. I close my eyes as I lean My head back against Stu.

    What the fuck is happening. My best friend and my boyfriend are going to kill us. Stu is going to kill me. Oh my god. Casey. he killed her too? And Tatum That's why he didn't want me going in the garage. I began trying to connect the dots in my head as billy looked at sidney

"What the matter, Sidney? You look like you've seen a ghost" she ran in towards the sink as billy and Stu closed in on her. Stu's arms Still fairly tightly wrapped around my front

"Why are you doing this" Stu speaks up behind me speaking the same words he told me a few moments ago

"It's all apart of the game, sidney"