Chapter-33

Happy reading 💙

Zane's POV

She loves me?

Brat loves me.

The words echoed in my mind driving me crazy.

And my response to her is No.

A word shattered my brat's heart.

The look she shared is the same my mom had when she confessed her love for him and he....I did the same thing what my sperm donor did.

Breaking the heart of the woman I cherish.

I'm not capable of love.

I will destroy her and I already did.

What did I really do to deserve her?

I treated her harshly yet she claimed her love for me.

The sense of possessiveness and protectiveness was there in me the moment I laid my eyes on her.

She is what people call. The angel.

One who light up the gloomy place with her light smile. The one who brings happiness to others who don't deserve like me.

I wanted to be selfish and be the perfect man to her yet I failed.

I can't love. Love is a petty emotion that gives a sole reason to other partner to break you.

Old man broke in the room when grandma died. I seen him. His face became pale and his whole body shook with sobs when I entered his room after grandma's death. He still cries on the bed they shared reminiscing the old memories they shared.

He badly wanted to leave me to follow his wife to heaven.

But the promise he made to his wife to be there for his grandkid overpowered him.

The world tour is an excuse for him.

He travels a lot to exhaust him so he don't want to spend his night lonely without his wife.

The night talks they shared and the memories of them arguing is still haunting him.

He became weak. He even made me to feel the coldness of being alone.

He wanted me to practice and I did.

My lonely night with no single soul drowing me in dark. The cold food, the cold bed with no one to talk to or no one to ask how was my day where I could complain how exhausting it was and wanted to sleep.

The billionaire Zane is extraordinary to people. But to me, the billionaire Zane is a lonely kid yearning for the care and warmth.

Oldman made sure everything was perfect for me and I did what he always asked me.

I'm greatful for him to take care of me when there is no obligation for him to care for me.

Still, I yearned more.

And brat...

She came like a tornado in my life. The more I spent time with her,the more I wanted.

The more she cared for me,the more I yearned.

She is the beautiful flower grown on my wildlife.

She makes me feel better. She looks me..like I'm a good person.

When I'm not.

The door sound clicked seeing brat with tear stain dried on her cheeks.

My heart clenched seeing her in pain and I hated myself for being such a pain for her.