12

8:55 AM, MONDAY| CHICAGO HIGH SCHOOL |CHICAGO, ILLINOIS

8:55 AM, MONDAY
| CHICAGO HIGH SCHOOL |
CHICAGO, ILLINOIS

JAYDA LOOKED OUT THE WINDOW as they pulled into the car rider line of her school

JAYDA LOOKED OUT THE WINDOW as they pulled into the car rider line of her school. She had on a hot pink puffer coat, with a plain white tee, black tights, and down below, white slouch socks over her tights with hot pink crocks with multiple charms in them.

"I want to stay with you, Dayvon." Jayda pouted as she looked over at her boyfriend who was half asleep.

His low eyes looked over at Jayda, and a tired smile stretched across his face. "Nah, you gotta get yo education, angel. I luh you, lil folks. Gimme a kiss, baby."

Although she was still pouting, Jayda reached over, grasping his jaw in her hands. She connected her lips with his as his hands went to hold her waist, rubbing her sides affectionately.

They pulled apart a few moments later, although Jayda chased his lips for a moment.

Dayvon kissed his lips when her eyes started tearing up. "Baby, I know you ain't finna cry. You on yo period, folks?"

She shook her head, wiping her tears with the back of her hand. "No I just don't wanna go!"

"No pretty, girl. You gon mess up your makeup." Dayvon quickly grabbed a napkin, swatting her hand away and patting it under her eyes. "That concealer shit gon' be done wiped off yo face by now."

"I don't care," Jayda whined, kicking her feet.

"Calm yo lil ass down. I'ma be here for you when you get out. I got a couple of drops ta make though. Ima drop you off home."

Jayda quickly shook her head. "No, I wanna stay with you."

The ringing of the bell was able to be heard from inside Dayvon's track hawk. They both looked at the school and the almost clear outside before Jayda looked back at Dayvon, a pout on her face.

"Please take me with you, bug." Jayda pleaded, looking at Dayvon who was throwing the napkin out of the window.

He contemplated before rolling his eyes. "Fine. I luh you, angel. Have a good day, and I catch you talkin' ta niggas Ima break yo fuckin' neck. You wanna see God so bad?"