Ran // Backfire [ 3 ]

"What does Ran like? Spicy Cheetos, regular Cheetos or me?" You were busy picking which snacks to open when Ran stepped out of his room. He's topless and wearing his shorts super low that you can see his V-line. Your jaw literally dropped.

It's now summer break and you're at his place to hang out. Well, you were there every day even if he didn't ask you to come.

"Close your mouth. you will catch a fly with your mouth wide open." Ran said as he opened the fridge to get some water.

You closed your mouth but your eyes are fixed on his abs. Those perfectly toned abs, "Can we have sex?" You casually asked, making Ran choke on his water.

"What the fuck y/n?! Your perverted thoughts are leaking from your brain!"

"What? We're a couple and couples do that. I don't see anything wrong with having sex." You reasoned. Ran put down the glass and walked towards you. He sat on the floor beside you and leaned close.

"Are you sure this is what you want?"

"Oh god," You whispered as your eyes scanned his body up close. "Can I kiss your abs?"

Ran moved his hand behind you and pulled you by your waist. "Are you sure?" He then bit your ear. Heat instantly spread all over your body.

"Wait!" You cover your nose with your hands. "I think I might have a nosebleed just by listening to your voice! Ahhh! You're pretty, Ran. how do I get so lucky?" You said behind your palms. Ran felt instant butterflies upon seeing your expression. His face started to turn red. He immediately let go of his grip that made you fall on the floor. He covered his face with his arm, trying to calm himself.

He sat there to tease you but it backfired as always.

"Ouch." You whined as you rubbed the back of your head.

"Stop saying nonsense things, y/n." Ran sounds irritated. You then sit properly while staring at him.

"That's the truth!" You leaned close. "I like you."

Ran looked at you and awkwardly patted your head. "I'll go get some shirt before you jump at me. Then Let's watch a movie."

While watching a movie, You can't help but glance at your boyfriend who's trying his best to concentrate. You pout when you realize that he won't pay attention to you. You sigh and crawl over him to get the bag of Cheetos.

Ran was surprised by your sudden action. His eyes traveled to your nape down to your butt. He can't deny that you have a sexy curve. Fuck, y/n, what are you doing?

You reached for the bag of chips and while you were crawling back to your seat, your eyes caught something bulging in Ran's pants.

"Is that—" You pointed at it. You didn't finish your sentence when Ran pushed you down and hovered above you. "it's your fault. You keep on teasing me, So you have to take responsibility." His long hair is touching your face. He smells nice.

"Teasing? Me? When?"

"Idiot. Don't crawl with your ass up when you're with a man."

"Ah, Sorry."

He leaned close to whisper. "Sorry is not enough. You started this so you can't say no if I go all the way." His hands traveled from your waist up to your sides. Tingling sensation flows from his fingers to your body.

"Ran... Wait."

"Shut up." He started kissing your neck as his fingers went behind you to unhook your bra.

"Wait, did I wear a decent underwear?"

"Your spitting nonsense." He then went to your lips to kiss you deeply. Your eyes widen for a second there because this is the first time he kisses you this passionately. After a while, you wrap your hands around him and kiss him back.