Filler 1 (Happy birthday Chiyo!)

An: takes place in shippuden. This is the first filler I've ever written so bare with me 😅
**************************************
Chiyo Pov
I hang my cloak by the door and slip my shoes off. I'm sooo tired Kaachan sent me on an S-rank mission as the black dragon.

Something I haven't done in a long while but its nice to go out by myself every once in awhile. I flop onto the couch face down sighing into the pillow feeling my body relax. I close my eyes briefly before I hear footsteps running down the stairs.

"Happy birthday Oneechan!" I bury my face further into the pillow groaning in annoyance before lifting my head up. I put on a fake smile and stand as Kasumi basically tackles me in a hug. Kasumi breaks the hug first then runs over to the closet by the kitchen.

I raise a brow as she comes back over to me with her hands behind her back. Her smile turns into a nervous one, "I know you hate your birthday and don't like celebrating it. And you definitely hate getting presents but now that I'm a shinobi and I earn my actual own money I wanted to get you something."

She pulls a medium size box wrapped in red from behind her back. My eyes soften as I take it from her, "Sumi you didn't have to get me anything but I appreciate it."  I sit down on the couch setting the box in front of me putting it on the coffee table. Opening it and removing the paper the first thing I see is a beautiful custom kunai. It was a pure black metal with an outline of white. By the grip of the kunai was a carving of a dragon in silver.

I look at the blade in fascination, "You can conduct you chakra natures threw it." I smile slightly and set it aside spotting a small box. Picking it up gentle I remove the lid revealing a cute little necklace.

But what caught my attention the most was the message underneath.

(This necklace is cute and in my head I can see Kasumi getting Chiyo something like this

(This necklace is cute and in my head I can see Kasumi getting Chiyo something like this. Also I do not own this image.)

I take a short breath setting it down and pulling Kasumi into a tight hug. I could hear her sniffle slightly, "Thank you Sumi I'll treasure both forever." This time I pull away first and Kasumi quickly wipes her eyes.

"Are you crying?"

"No your just seeing things old lady." My eye twitches, "I'm only 17." She smirks slightly but before she can say anything the door burst open. And I sigh already knowing who it is, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE TADPOLE." I rub my face ignoring the worried look on Kasumi shoots me and turn towards Touchan. He pulls me into a bear hug, "How did you know it was my birthday?"

He sets me down looking offended, "I'm your Tousan how am I not going to know it was your birthday today!?" I look at him blankly and he finally caves, "Fine you Kaachan told me now to give you my amazing gift."

Handing me a small bag and I pull out a little black pillow with a frog on it.