Emma Watson

"This is stupid."

Yelena muttered from her position on the roof giving her a clear view of an empty warehouse that Kate and Peter thought would be a great idea to lure a 16 year old girl who was just convicted of theft with drugs then ask her to join our super dangerous super team and get drinks afterwards.

At this point Yelena was really feeling that Cassie would be better off with her dad.

"With all due respect Miss Yelena, it is a full proof plan."

Peter said through comms taking his position directly on top of the roof.

"Ah yes, full proof. Does this not sound sketchy at all to you? Kate Bishop is literally offering her drugs, her step dad is a cop and her dad is a giant ant. They will notice if she goes missing."

"Will you two shut up? I'm trying to get my drug dealer face on."

Kate interrupted the two continuing to try and fix her long black mens dress shirt that was the closest to screaming, 'I sell drugs.'

Yelena let out a deep laugh, her head throwing back.

"You Kate. A drug dealer! You're halarious."

Kate opened her mouth to protest when Peter cut her off.

"Right now Kate you look like a literal gay panic that just had a one night stand."

Yelena bursted into a larger fit of laughter.

"Oh real funny guys! Im-m not even gay."

Yelena tilted her head to this, has she really been reading Kate wrong this entire time?

"Hahah...you're joking right?"

Peter asked, just as confused as Yelena.

"I'm serious, I'm straight!"

"Name your celebrity crush then." Peter said as though he was close to a breakthrough.

Kate groaned, "Man shouldn't we be focusing on the mission?"

"Answer the question Kate Bishop." Yelena demanded a smirk playing on her face.

Kate grumbled a string of curses before kicking some rocks around and finally answering, "Emma watson.."

Peter let out a laugh but if Kate wasn't already deep in her grave she continued to dig herself further.

"But every straight women wants to fuck Emma Watson right? I thought it was just a mutual feeling! She-s pretty and a badass, but that doesnt mean Im gay..."

"Kate I think thats practically the definition of gay. Question, how many guys have you dated that don't include being forced by your mother?"

Kate took a minute and all Yelena could hear was her rapid breathing most likely rethinking every situation in her life, Yelena could practically feel the beating of the archer's heart speed with panic.

"I uh..hmm like six."

Lie.

Kate Bishop was a terrible liar, she always had a slight quiver in her voice and Yelena can imagine her biting down on her lip, her hands stuffed in her pockets, looking down hesitantly at the ground hoping and praying that no one would figure out her little lie. But Yelena, Yelena knew and as much as she wanted to expose the little lie she noticed a small figure in the corner of her eyes now walking towards the warehouse.

"Our guest is here." Yelena sang crouching lower as she watched the child walk hesitantly into the light of the warehouse right in front of a still flustered Kate.